Breeze vs Magic vs Conquest

atate

We are considering a cruise in March 2019. When we sail our children will be 21, 19, 17, 13 and 9. I like the itineraries for each ship and the prices are comparable, so no deciding factors there. Conquest is only 6 days instead of 7. I know its subjective, but which ship do you think will be best for our family? We like a lot of activities and entertainment. We don't like crowds, lines or having to make reservations for shows and meals. We like to sort of go with the flow. We loved the piano bar on Freedom! Would love feedback or suggestions!

More people on Breeze and Magic.

I have been on Magic and Conquest and for me, it is probably a toss up. I was really wanting to love the Magic but did not. Too many people. We were on the week before Christmas and there were like 4500 on board - the Lido deck/buffet always felt crowded. Magic has the plus of being newer with more newer food options.

Would always chose 7 days over 6 however.

Breeze hands down! It's a beautiful ship with lots of indoor/outdoor spaces for hanging out. I think the kids will enjoy the splash park/waterworks area and Sports Square activities. There's also Thrill Theater for movies. Lots of food choices - italian, Guys burgers, Asian, Sushi, Mexican. We absolutely loved the Breeze!

I have sailed on all three of those ships and enjoyed them all.

I would eliminate the Conquest but only because it's a shorter cruise. The ship itself is beautiful.

I have a very very very slight preference of the Breeze over the Magic. The decor is more to my taste, and your younger kids might get a kick out of the Thrill Theatre.

I think between those two I would choose based on home port and itinerary.

Enjoy!

We are considering a cruise in March 2019. When we sail our children will be 21, 19, 17, 13 and 9. I like the itineraries for each ship and the prices are comparable, so no deciding factors there. Conquest is only 6 days instead of 7. I know its subjective, but which ship do you think will be best for our family? We like a lot of activities and entertainment. We don't like crowds, lines or having to make reservations for shows and meals. We like to sort of go with the flow. We loved the piano bar on Freedom! Would love feedback or suggestions!

Can't comment on the Conquest, but I love both the Breeze and the Magic and out of those two, prefer the Breeze. :-)

All will be fun, but here's some stuff to think about,,,maybe;p!

The Breeze and Magic are basically the same ship, so the difference there would be price, departure port, itinerary.

We cruised the Conquest after the Magic, and you really see/feel the size difference on the open areas of the lido decks, The Breeze and Magic have 3 decks open(10/11012), Conquest class 2(9/10)! But we really liked the feel of the Conquest, easier for us older folks to navigate.

We felt the extra pay restaurants on the Magic were better(more choice) then on the Conquest, but we enjoyed the Conquest's MDR more!

Entertainment, both good, likely a little more to do for teens on the Magic/Breeze.

By 2019, I think the Magic will be in Miami the Conquest in Ft Lauderdale, and the Breeze in Port Canaveral, our pick there would be Port Canaveral, especially if you're driving in, flying in, both Miami and Ft Laud. are easy, close to the port!

If you've cruised Carnival before, and have a favorite cruise director, check out John Heard's blog to see who is on each ship, unfortunately for Magic fans, Dr D is leaving the Magic this summer for Baltimore in the fall, he will be missed in Florida!

If I remember, the Conquest 6 day still has 4 ports, but only 1 sea day, so figure that in, do you want an extra sea day.

Whatever you choose, you'll have fun!:D