Your Time Dining Process Miracle - Similar to Sunshine?

Can anyone tell me about the "process" for "checking in" to "Your Time Dining" on the Miracle? For example, do you just show up and get a pager at the entrance to the dining room after standing in line for a while...OR, do you get to the desk a deck up (like on the Sunshine) and "check in" and get a pager that way? It was quite confusing on our Sunshine trip for the first night; but, after that we were pros and got the same window table with the same team every night. Can you show them your wait staff's card and table number and get that table the same way, if you get there on the earlier side? Which dining room is designated for "Your Time Dining"?

Depending upon when you go to eat, you may get a pager as it gets crowded around 7-7:30pm. DH and I go at 5:45pm and get seated right away. When we leave the dining room around 7-7:30pm very often there are many people waited to get seated and they have pagers.

We eat around 8:30 never waited a minute, same serve for 2 weeks. The new system is the dumbest thing I ever heard. As a restaurateur, I can't see this as anything but annoying to the guests. Can you imagine a land restaurant, please walk next door to get a ticket to eat.