Carnival miracle question

3rdteacher

i just booked a cruise on Miracle in April to Belize. This will be my second cruise to Belize on Carnival and my 8th cruise with them. After reading the current reviews one review mentioned there were no night movies on deck. Does Miracle have a tv on the deck? If anyone has recently cruised on this ship I would be interested in your thoughts.

No movies or tv on deck.

There is a Red Frog pub which is an actual pub with games and entertainment and is much better than just a bar on the Lido!

I think Guys burgers are flat and tasteless until you add toppings. There are burgers on the Lido deck , just not "Guys".

There is a sports bar with tvs.

There is a tv in your cabin. They sometimes have movies in another inside room but we have not gone to them.

the burgers on the Lido Deck are much better than Guys

I thought the burgers were good, I liked Guy's as well, of course I haven't had many burgers I didn't like :D a good simple cheeseburger is one of my favorite foods.

Also, I liked the grill on the Miracle had chili and cheese sauce for the fries!

• 1 month later...
TV, are you saying there is no Seaside Theater? Gonna miss that and the popcorn. We board in about 2 weeks. Glad to hear the burgers are good on the Lido, fell in love with Guy's Burgers on our last cruise.

If you look at the layout of lido deck on the spirit class ships, there's really no way that they could add the seaside theater.