Carnival Miracle - 4k cabin photos - Sept 2017

LoveByrds

We sailed on the Carnival Miracle in September of 2017. We booked a 4k cabin with French doors - #4123. I really enjoyed being able to open up the doors and listen to and watch the waves.

I'm sure a balcony would be nicer, but we prefer to cruise frequently and on a budget, instead of infrequently and splurging. There's no right or wrong though; cruising is a win no matter what!

One of the things I struggled with prior to booking a 4K cabin on the Carnival Miracle was what view was outside of our French doors. I took a handful of cabin pictures as we were disembarkating and wanted to share those photos here.

I won't be able to offer much information on these cabins, but you'll be able to see which ones have a view.

Photos to come in the following post.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

These final cabin photos are from 4123; the cabin we stayed in. We thought the cabin was spacious, and enjoyed having the couch. There was a lot of hanging closet space and hangers, plus shelves. I always bring a collapsible shelf system to put most of my folded items too. 5f5b86d33716e07d715d374f568f3684.jpg31c6872b144c6609a359c8c35e3ae8cd.jpge34270fd1f1c52382015097071c506a7.jpg76a70ed331a5691beea5945e8d030290.jpg858ef163db5ff2de6af7869b911d9d38.jpg0d2d9f29aee2958e18957f6005e895bb.jpg

Sadly, Carnival has announced that all of the 4k cabin French doors are being replaced with one large window as each ship rotates through its next drydocking. The Carnival Spirit has already completed the conversion of these cabins.

We sailed in 4k cabins situated between lifeboats that afforded some view 5 times and will miss them deeply.

Sadly, Carnival has announced that all of the 4k cabin French doors are being replaced with one large window as each ship rotates through its next drydocking. The Carnival Spirit has already completed the conversion of these cabins.

We sailed in 4k cabins situated between lifeboats that afforded some view 5 times and will miss them deeply.

How disappointing! That was one thing we really loved about this ship. And it definitely set it apart from other lines.

We love the Miracle and sailed on her in March in a French Door cabin and have her booked again for Jan. 2019, again in a French Door cabin. I also have heard that the doors will be replaced with a large window. Oh well, it's still considered an Interior cabin with natural light and a couch, chair and coffee table. By the way, I love your collapsible drawer storage you have in the closet. We are sailing on the Paradise in Nov. and the fridge now takes up the space I used to store many of my things, so your collapsible storage might just do the trick. Thanks for the photos.