Cruise pajamas!

iluvit!

The Company Store.com has the cutest pjs and nightshirts in nautical prints: fish, sailboats, crabs, flamingos, seagulls. They are made from a quality cotton poplin, with piping edges and feel crisp and comfy. Got 2 pairs of the short pjs because I like to be decently dressed when room service, etc, is coming in the room. They are sea-worthy!456a0009216e88361a342617b5eb77d3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 1

Posted this on the Royal site and was directed here. Just wanted to share that the company store.com has the cutest nautical-patterned pjs (fish, gulls, boats, crabs, flamingos). Just got 2 pairs of the short ones as I like to have nice pjs suitable for hanging out in the room and breakfasting on the balcony. Quality fabric and nicely finished, check them out.cd57b3ae84ce262d96dd3c7e8d64e9cc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Could these be worn in the Main DinningRoom? :)

Will you please explain to me why you would wear PJ's in the dining room? I am not being snarky, I just don't understand the reasoning behind wearing them there.

Will you please explain to me why you would wear PJ's in the dining room? I am not being snarky, I just don't understand the reasoning behind wearing them there.

We once saw a young family in PJ's during the breakfast hours...they looked cozy/comfy/cute. Old people in their RCI robes not so much :D:D

• Like 1

If it's a sea day and you are relaxing all day. There are many weekend where I stay in my PJ's all day. But these are nice. These are button down with a collar. Was just asking ask. I would of corse be wearing shoes. Flip Flops/ open toed shoes are on the do not wear list. And slippers in the Main Dinning Room would look silly.;) both my posts are being sarcastic! Happy Sailing!!!!!

If it's a sea day and you are relaxing all day. There are many weekend where I stay in my PJ's all day. But these are nice. These are button down with a collar. Was just asking ask. I would of corse be wearing shoes. Flip Flops/ open toed shoes are on the do not wear list. And slippers in the Main Dinning Room would look silly.;) both my posts are being sarcastic! Happy Sailing!!!!!

I realized you were being sarcastic after I posted. Originally, I asked because I have seen people on the ship wearing pj's in the morning going for coffee etc. I really wanted to know why someone would walk around the ship in pj's. I also wonder about those who walk around in the morning with their bathrobes on. I have also seen pj's in the grocery store, which again, I don't understand.

I do stay in pj's at home, albeit not all day, but that's in my own place, not in public.

• Like 1

I realized you were being sarcastic after I posted. Originally, I asked because I have seen people on the ship wearing pj's in the morning going for coffee etc. I really wanted to know why someone would walk around the ship in pj's. I also wonder about those who walk around in the morning with their bathrobes on. I have also seen pj's in the grocery store, which again, I don't understand.

I do stay in pj's at home, albeit not all day, but that's in my own place, not in public.

Clothes are clothes. What is the difference between running around in your bathing suit and running about in your underwear?

Why did the quote turn the first "C" in the first sentence into a little "c"??? :confused:

The software does some funny thing. Most annoying is the addition of spaced between paragraphs.