barcelona hotels

ready2cryuse

We stayed at the Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat for one night and would highly recommend it. They have a cruise special they pick you up at airport and will take you to the cruise port the next day for one price currently 150.00 a night. The hotels resteraunt is 5 star and they have a nice rooftop bar. It's located in a residential type area not a tourist area. Plenty of shops around and banks if you want to get your euros at a bank atm.

We are cruising out of Barcelona in the beginning of October. I booked 1 night (pre-cruise) at Hotel Continental and to try a different hotel, booked 3 nights (post-cruise) at Hotel Lleo.

! suggestion, once you figure out which hotel you want to stay at, book directly from the hotel's website. You can save some money compared to booking through hotels.com, priceline, etc...

! suggestion, once you figure out which hotel you want to stay at, book directly from the hotel's website. You can save some money compared to booking through hotels.com, priceline, etc...
We've found that not to be a hard and fast rule. It's a good practice to check a number of booking sites plus the hotel's.

We stayed at Hotel Continental, great buffet and balcony on Las Ramblas, for our pre-cruise night and stayed at the Hotel Jazz, modern feeling, post cruise. Both great locations - I preferred the Continental and my husband preferred Jazz! Can’t go wrong with either [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi

You might want to consider the Catalonia Hotel and Resorts chain - They have several hotels scattered across Barcelona at reasonable prices - from tourist areas to non tourist areas/ Most all have nice rooftop pool and lounge area. Most all have been updgraded in the last five years. I have stayed at Magdalanes, Catedral and the one closet to Placa Catalunya. Their website easy to navigate. I stayed once at Silken Ramblas as well, near Boqueria market.

• 2 weeks later...