Recommendations Please

derhart

Several threads on this board about a variety of catamaran tours offering both snorkeling and swimming with the turtles - Silver moon, Cool running, and others are often suggested. Check out the threads, their web sites, and trip advisor reviews.

Several beach clubs lined up along Carlisle Bay - Pirate Cove, Boatyard, Harbor Lights, etc. What amenities do you want? :confused:

Do some homework and then give us some more info and the suggestions will be closer to your target. ;)

We have used and would recommend "Glory Tours" in Barbados....they are one of the few private companies that can pick you up right outside the terminal. We had a great day tour with them.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be hitting Barbados aboard the Celebrity Summit in November. I'm looking for recommendations for:

best island tour

best beach

best snorkeling

thank you.

My family is taking the same cruise in December, I'm anxious to get your thoughts on the trip and excursions

• 2 weeks later...

Which nov cruise are you on. We are also on the summit, 11/10 cruise. We have been to Barbados before and gone to the Boatyard. Really enjoyed it.

We will be hitting Barbados aboard the Celebrity Summit in November. I'm looking for recommendations for:

best island tour

best beach

best snorkeling

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Even though we haven't been to Barbados recently, we always for the many times in the past we visited it, we always considered Barbados our Favorite Island next to St Thomas.

We favorite place we have visited in the past and would again, Harrisons Cave. Very Interesting.

We also enjoyed and forgot the name, we visited a very beautiful plantation and later under a tent attended a sit down tea time. Enjoyed it very much.

Taking a tour of the island we also toured the north coast a saw a area called Thunder Hole beach area.

We show interest in shopping in the Terminal Building. Picking up some liquor and always their local Barbados Brown Sugar to take home. I actually order it now from home for cooking use.

Barbados is our favorite island and hope it is yours.