Seaside - Aurea Private deck?

sunny2runner

We booked a Aurea level Balcony on Seaside for next year.

What is the Private Sun Deck area? Is it separate from the YC and main pool area?

Yes, it is on deck 19 but separated from the YC and YC pool. YC folks can access the Aurea sun deck but non YC can not access the YC side. Hope this helps and not confuse!!

We booked a Aurea level Balcony on Seaside for next year.

What is the Private Sun Deck area? Is it separate from the YC and main pool area?

It's not very private, tons of people. Nothing like the YC !!!!!!!

It's not very private, tons of people. Nothing like the YC !!!!!!!

No it isn’t YC but some of us don’t want YC.

We had a great time in the Aurea area on our February cruise.

The bar in there is great and we had Fantastic service!7a1c06d8b0baa394c808995e37a7be82.jpg5544cb0f9da2caa825c92e3faaa2ced6.jpg1fe4f74f4615bbc4420596e3a06689c3.jpgde492260cc2b9bf672da2dd6099f252a.jpg6c50d775e3175f6743cc5335e18fa4b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aurea area is great, those in the YC do not have to use the area nor do they have to leave that area if they feel that being with the crowds is below them!

As Nikki says not everyone wants to be in the YC, after all from previous reports it's not exactly a quiet area these days.

The Aurea area is great, those in the YC do not have to use the area nor do they have to leave that area if they feel that being with the crowds is below them!

As Nikki says not everyone wants to be in the YC, after all from previous reports it's not exactly a quiet area these days.

[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 months later...

Thanks so much for those photos. I've looked and haven't found much outside of the brochure photos. It's great to see how it looks in action.

I think we'll prefer Aurea to the YC, also. We don't need a dedicated pool, but we will want a shaded area with easy bar access. This looks perfect.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for those photos. I've looked and haven't found much outside of the brochure photos. It's great to see how it looks in action.

I think we'll prefer Aurea to the YC, also. We don't need a dedicated pool, but we will want a shaded area with easy bar access. This looks perfect.

Thanks again!

The good thing with YC is that you get both!

The good thing with YC is that you get both!

We want the 2-bedroom suite. The smallest in our family is my daughter at 5'7", so sofa beds won't cut it for us. Can't get 2 bedrooms in YC, so we'll be good with Aurea. We've priced 2 YC rooms and they're much pricier than the 2-bedroom suite. You can't beat that deal. We've sailed in a Royal 2-bedroom suite on an older ship, but the pricing on the Seaside beats it hands down.

We want the 2-bedroom suite. The smallest in our family is my daughter at 5'7", so sofa beds won't cut it for us. Can't get 2 bedrooms in YC, so we'll be good with Aurea. We've priced 2 YC rooms and they're much pricier than the 2-bedroom suite. You can't beat that deal. We've sailed in a Royal 2-bedroom suite on an older ship, but the pricing on the Seaside beats it hands down.

You prefer Aurea because you need the bigger room, I can understand that.

Are the YC sofabeds extra short? We plan to put one of the adults in it and reviews seem to indicate it is comfortable. Our kids are all small but prefer to split them up to keep them from waking up.

Are the YC sofabeds extra short? We plan to put one of the adults in it and reviews seem to indicate it is comfortable. Our kids are all small but prefer to split them up to keep them from waking up.

You have to examine the deck plans but some of the YC deluxe suites have a double sofa bed instead of a single. They look super

Comfy.