Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

VT I think some of the E3s you noted on deck 6 are actually E4s.... the ones I am talking about are aft and forward the mid section. I found my 6209 which looks like it is under the 'a'or 'n' in 'Pan/' on deck 6. Looks just past davit. One observation.... the deck 6 lifeboat cabins don't actually look as obstructed as they are on S class ships... I am guessing that the ceiling height on deck 5 might be a foot or so higher.... since the lifeboats are double decker. Looks are growing on me... just wish the bow was a bit more elegant and less chunky.. but I assume it is needed for stability..... perhaps due to MC?

VT - want to take a crack at locating 10167 on the port side?

Thanks,

Mark

I think your cabin is just left of the arrow. The arrow is pointing to 10221, the cabin next door, I believe. Since it is 2 down from the bump out, it is hidden from this viewpoint. We'll have to wait for a different view to see your cabin. It looks pretty nice up there! :D

enhance

VT I think some of the E3s you noted on deck 6 are actually E4s.... the ones I am talking about are aft and forward the mid section. I found my 6209 which looks like it is under the 'a'or 'n' in 'Pan/' on deck 6. Looks just past davit. One observation.... the deck 6 lifeboat cabins don't actually look as obstructed as they are on S class ships... I am guessing that the ceiling height on deck 5 might be a foot or so higher.... since the lifeboats are double decker. Looks are growing on me... just wish the bow was a bit more elegant and less chunky.. but I assume it is needed for stability..... perhaps due to MC?

I will review my labeling - thanks! Yes, I don't think the lifeboats look that obstructive - good news!

First S2 on the bump out on 10? Looks like a great location! :D

Yes!

I am thinking now about the use of panels at the ends of the cabins rather than a glass balcony. It would not have occured to me at the time of booking, but seeing it now and thinking, I might miss the wrap around balcony style that some other Celebrity ships have keeping the balcony more open.

I think your cabin is just left of the arrow. The arrow is pointing to 10221, the cabin next door, I believe. Since it is 2 down from the bump out, it is hidden from this viewpoint. We'll have to wait for a different view to see your cabin. It looks pretty nice up there! :D

enhance

Lost another post..easy to do with fat fingers!

Vt

Thanks for your help and the mapping efforts. I think our cabin will be Okay. It was that one or the one next to it closer to the bump out. Hope view will be Ok with bump out and the enclosed sides of the Infinite balc...we should have no problem looking aft...practice for our SV in Nov. Not sure abput looking the other way...may be seeing a balc from a bump out cabin????

Whatever it is, we will love it!

Again thanks to Lloyd for more wonderful photos...so exciting!

I heard that Celebrity is painting all of the hulls of their ships in the Edge dark blue so that they will be consistent across the fleet (part of the Revolution). The hulls will be painted with a silicone-based paint that will increase fuel efficiency. I personally like the classic look.

enhance

I heard that Celebrity is painting all of the hulls of their ships in the Edge dark blue so that they will be consistent across the fleet (part of the Revolution). The hulls will be painted with a silicone-based paint that will increase fuel efficiency. I personally like the classic look.

enhance

Luv it, white is kind of dull. I also like the orange mc as it’s the whoa factor.

Lost another post..easy to do with fat fingers!

Vt

Thanks for your help and the mapping efforts. I think our cabin will be Okay. It was that one or the one next to it closer to the bump out. Hope view will be Ok with bump out and the enclosed sides of the Infinite balc...we should have no problem looking aft...practice for our SV in Nov. Not sure abput looking the other way...may be seeing a balc from a bump out cabin????

Whatever it is, we will love it!

Again thanks to Lloyd for more wonderful photos...so exciting!

How about 10159, I think it’s close as is an S1

Thanks

vtcruising, I agree. I liked that deep dark blue classics color.

Odd ball out, I like the all-white of the S-class ships. The blue is too much like Holland America.

I am trying to figure out where my cabin might be in these new photos. I will be in 7177 would this be on the port or starboard? And what side is the MC on?:D:D:D Sailing 2/24/19

Your cabin is on the port side. See where the cabins recess? Your cabin is on the second deck of cabins - 3rd one in front of a vertical white line formed by the ship's structure. Sorry, you'll miss the MC. It's on the starboard side.

I am trying to figure out where my cabin might be in these new photos. I will be in 7177 would this be on the port or starboard? And what side is the MC on?:D:D:D Sailing 2/24/19

Saw VT's response to your question. This shot that was just posted should help... Look at the second row from the bottom... 6 cabins back from the jut out area and also three cabins in front of the thick white firewall area. Pretty clear view..

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/1008d7650a64bdf110b6838afcebf504.jpg

Llyod, thanks for these latest photos. I was wondering if my 6209 cabin got me away from the davit.. I had been scheduled for 6211... Turned out the move moved me just in front of the davit. So all is right with the world.

Nice shots! I must say she does look a little "butt ugly" directly from the back, but I'm getting used to it. It will be beautiful from the inside looking out and that's what we'll be doing most of the time! :D From the sides, she is really looking lovely and sleek.

A couple of things from this great shot:

1) kearney, I think this is your cabin (the one I marked) or it is one cabin to the left, when looking at the accessible cabins above and where the elevator is in relation to your cabin and those cabins. You did well to get away from the lifeboats! :D

2) I marked one of the "frosted" IV's - this must be what it looks like when you electronically shut the shades?

3) Also this picture shows the accessible cabin narrow window beside the normal-sized IV windows that kearney noticed in each of those cabins (on 8 and 9), there because the cabin is wider. I still can't tell if they open or not.

enhance

bstrong and slugger, here are your cabins, I believe. It looks like you will have nice views :D

enhance