Mr Sanchos/ Cozumel

tlgb2005

Yes I’ve been there several times and it is very highly recommended. Do the all-inclusive day pass, excellent food very good drinks and a beautiful place to spend the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All!

Does anyone have experience here? Looking for nice beach day while in port. Curious is a cab is needed, or if it is in walking distance. Would love to hear feedback as well!

It’s a nice relaxing way to spend the day. We did have trouble hunting down service to get refills with the unlimited drink package. They try to budget you!

Husband attempted to make our party WALK from port. It’s hot and super dusty. After about 20 minutes the rest of us threw a

fit and refused to walk further. It then took a while to find a cab, since most were full. Duh. Save yourself the trouble and take a cab from the port. It’s farther than it looks on a map. You can make a deal with the cabbie to meet you at a specific time to take you back, if you’re worried.

Hello All!

Does anyone have experience here? Looking for nice beach day while in port. Curious is a cab is needed, or if it is in walking distance. Would love to hear feedback as well!

We did Mr. Sanchos on our second trip to Cozumel in October 2016 and greatly enjoyed it. Even my husband who NEVER takes his socks and shoes off at the beach couldn't resist. We did the all inclusive and felt it was worth our money; with the food and drink being good and plentiful. We very much appreciated the line of taxis stationed outside ready to take us back to the ship at a moments notice. We'll do them again next time we are in Cozumel.

We agree with everyone about Mr Sanchos. We were there end of April, you do need to take a cab, but I would imagine other people on your cruise would be going and you could share. check your roll call. We thought they were very attentive, never need to wait for service. We tried everything including the whole fried fish. We also found that they had a buffet by the bar which was also very good.

Yes I’ve been there several times and it is very highly recommended. Do the all-inclusive day pass, excellent food very good drinks and a beautiful place to spend the day.

Agree! It's worth it! You will need a cab ride, its several miles away.

We have been there twice -done the AI. Never had a problem getting drinks after the initial rush of everyone getting there. Getting chairs together for a group is tough unless you get there early

The food is average to us. Typical AI. But it’s a fun , relaxing day

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Reserve in advance on-line 5 dollar deposit per person; wonderful service (they really run for you for a good tip later) never waited one second for a drink or pretty good food for an all inclusive, and we have been there twice (no idea what they are talking about above). Free Wi Fi by the buffet (can also order off menu at your table/chairs). It is like a 10-15 min cab ride (cheap) find it hard to believe anyone would try to walk...Cabs are lined up there to take you back

Edited by CelticMCO

We went with the family and had a great day. My kids also did the parasailing that was offered by a vendor on the beach. I don't think the drinks were very strong because I had about 12 margaritas and never felt tipsy (I am not a big drinker, 2 drink max usually). The food and service is good. Last time in Cozumel I went to Paradise beach because we didn't want to spend the day and they charge for the chairs and not an all Inclusive price. You will have a great day!

Paradise Beach is fine; it is also a la carte. Three dollars to get in, Ten dollar minimum must be spent on food/drink. Last time I (the parent paying) was in Cozumel with three young 20 somethings in tow we would have spent 100 the first hour on drinks alone at Paradise Beach, this on top of the 13 just to walk in. I will stick with the albeit weak but free flowing booze and beer at Mr. Sancho's (great tacos carbon too)!

Absolutely hated Mr. Sancho’s...way today many drunks took over the pool and the noise level near our cabana was anything but relaxing. People was packed in like satdines. The food was good but the drunken partiers were so obnoxious that we left after 3 hours. Nachi on the other hand is much more relaxed and chill. Fabulous pool, beautiful beach and great food. They limit to 100 people so there is never a sense of being overcrowded.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cab is definately necessary. Mr Sanchos is very accommodating, do try the massage under the palapa. They are very good. I'm not a public pool person, but it has swim up bars and looks fun if that is your thing. We have only done AI and have no complaints.

Another vote for Nachi! There was quite a long line up to get a cab when leaving the port...we arranged to share a cab with another couple on our cruise. No problem getting a cab for the return trip.