b2b express passes

seaworthy1

When doing a b2b, do you turn in both express passes when first boarding? Or, do you show it on board before second leg?

Dumb questions, with obvious answers (most likely), but I am having a brain freeze.

Thanks for any enlightenment,

Mike

When doing a b2b, do you turn in both express passes when first boarding? Or, do you show it on board before second leg?

Dumb questions, with obvious answers (most likely), but I am having a brain freeze.

Thanks for any enlightenment,

Mike

You only need to print off the Express Pass for the first leg of your B2B cruise. No requirement for an Express Pass for the second leg of your cruise.

When you do the online check in for the first leg, in the travel plans section mark consecutive cruises, do the online check in for the second leg, but it's not necessary to print the 2nd xpress pass.

We generally do B2B or B2B2B sets of cruises. We have never been asked for an express pass for the second or third leg. Just print an express pass for the first leg.
The same for us.

HI,

We are doing a B2B for the first time so I was interested in the replies but I still have a question. It seems that most of you book the B2B at the same time. We booked the first leg on line and then we booked the second leg by calling Celebrity. I have two different booking numbers. Does that change things?

HI,

We are doing a B2B for the first time so I was interested in the replies but I still have a question. It seems that most of you book the B2B at the same time. We booked the first leg on line and then we booked the second leg by calling Celebrity. I have two different booking numbers. Does that change things?

Even if you had booked them in the same call, you would have two different booking numbers as they are separate cruises, not sold as one continuous cruise. EM

HI,

As you should. Two different cruises. Also be advised that any OBC that you receive from Celebrity and or a TA will not carry over to the second leg. You account for the first keg will be closed out. A new account will be generated for the second leg and you will be issued new Seapass cards. A day or so prior to the end of the first leg you will receive detailed instructions on time and where to meet and what to bring for TAD. No need to print out the Express pass for the second leg of your B2B cruise. B2B cruises are additive. ;p

Booking a B2B with a TA will improve the chances of getting the same cabin which for me is usually ideal. Then there’s no mucking around on turn around day. I know it’s not a huge deal but just less thing to deal with allowing a full day of wherever you may be.

Booking a B2B with a TA will improve the chances of getting the same cabin which for me is usually ideal. Then there’s no mucking around on turn around day. I know it’s not a huge deal but just less thing to deal with allowing a full day of wherever you may be.

Disagree. We've never had an issue not getting the same cabin regardless who we book with for any of our B2B cruises. Most of our cruises are booked while onboard and later transferred to a TA for additional perks. Book early to guarantee the same cabin for a B2B cruise. So not to get this thread going sideways do you print both Express passes for each leg? ;p