Vista Piano Bar - recent info

sme

For anyone recently on the Vista, did you go to the Piano Bar? if so, what did you think. We had a great time in the Piano Bar on the Sunshine and was hoping the Vista's piano player was just as much fun.

we heard bad things about it before we went and we stopped by and the language was kinda blue from the lady piano player in there, we kept walking

There is a different entertainer in there now, Eden Parker. I've heard several good things about him. I'll save judgment for when I embark Saturday!

• 3 weeks later...
There is a different entertainer in there now, Eden Parker. I've heard several good things about him. I'll save judgment for when I embark Saturday!

Coming back online now, having just returned home late Sunday night. of our 14 days on the ship, my hubby and I spend at least part of the evening in the piano bar with Eden on 12 nights, with Eden having one day off a week. (there was a bit of a kerfuffle with the fun times, that made us think he was off two days on our 8 day cruise.)

I don't much like the setup of the piano bar, with a pole partially blocking the view of two stationary chairs around the piano. also didn't like the high-seated benches around the outer ring of the room. I'm not short, and I found it a stretch to reach the rail with my feet.

Physical setup aside, Eden is a sweetheart, and very obviously loves his job. His after 11 show certainly does include songs with adult language in it, but they aren't really raunchy songs. And for the younger set, before the 11pm cutoff, he's got a great Disney repertoire! :D

• 3 weeks later...
We had a great time but it depends on the piano player. Elizabeth was playing the Vista while we were there - funny! Check it out the first night, if it doesn't work out, you can always go to the Havana Bar.

Elizabeth is awesome but is not in the schedule these days so no idea what she is odoing.

Piano bar is always worth a visit.

Eden was on the Sunshine when we sailed last year and he was fantastic. We loved him and his stories and his singing and man could he put away the drinks! Went visited him 3 nights and loved spending time in the piano bar with him!