Carnival Vista - Deck 5 Lanai Access for Extended Aft Balcony Havana Cabins

Sophia67

I have searched nearly everywhere and not found an answer to the following question.

We will be staying in an Havana Aft Extended Balcony cabin on Deck 6 in March 2018. It is my understanding that there is a separate "Havana Stairway" for Havana guests between decks 5 and 7 that gives access to the Havana area. I also know that Cabana guests on Deck 5 get a special extra key card that allows them to enter the Havana Lanai Deck area from the general Deck 5 non-Havana promenade.

My Question... Do Guests in Havana cabins (inside and balconies on decks 6 and 7) also receive the extra key cards that will open the partition/door between the Havana deck 5 area Lanai and the non-Havana promenade? I ask because so much of the food and beverage locations are on Deck 5 and I am hoping to be able to walk from the Havana pool area down the outside deck and then bring back food and drinks to enjoy in the Havana area. I would prefer to not have to cut through the inside Havana bar.

We have sailed both in the aft balcony and havana cabana cabins and we only got the key card when we were in the Havana Cabana Cabin. There is a stairwell right by the aft balcony rooms that takes you right to the doors of the havana outside area and bar.

Hmm... Very interesting. WE are just off Vista. We were in Havana cabins on deck 5. We got the 2nd card for balcony door access but it also worked to unlock the seperation doors from the general space on deck 5. I would think you would be entitled to walk through those doors on deck 5 if you were coming from other end of ship?! FYI...you can usually just push those doors open either way. They are fairly heavy metal shutter type doors.

• 2 months later...

I’m reviving my previous thread...

has anyone in the Vista Havana area interior or balcony (NOT Cabanas) cabins been able to get a key cad/pass that opens the doors that separate the Havana area from the rest of the promenade deck?

These are the same type of key cards that Cabana folks use to enter snd exit through their outside Lanai gate.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

I just spent a week in a Havana Aft cabin #6465. We had some windy weather and it was a bit bouncy, but I had no problems. I only faintly heard the music from the bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all..can anyone tell me how the Havanna aft cabins are in terms of movement and noise by the bar at night? Would it be better to get the balcony on deck 6 with access?

It all depends how your hearing is. I hear everything and my DW hears nothing.