Seattle Hyatts

PH8

Choice of three........which one would be your pick???

Trying to decide.......thanks for your help.

Hyatt@Olive8

Hyatt Place Seattle/Downtown

Grand Hyatt Seattle

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt a couple of times and thought it was great. The Olive is about a block away and looks at least as nice. That area is great for restaurants and night life. They are on Pike/Pine which is the same streets as the Market (but about 6 blocks down toward the water). They are also near the Paramount Theater which is where we get traveling Broadway shows (Hamilton is playing now).

The Hyatt Place isn't in a bad area either...just different and a little north of central downtown but closer to Pier 66 (and the Space Needle).

You didn't include the 4th, the Hyatt House, across the street from the Space Needle.

I'd go with the Grand Hyatt - best location of the bunch, and I'd put the Hyatt Place last - its location is quite trafficky and a bit of a schlep from restaurants etc.

I loved my stay at the Olive8 location a couple of years back. It's a lovely property (and I had stumbled into an awesome rate). I haven't stayed at the Grand Hyatt, but if you want to do anything on the Pike/Pine corridor, either of these two locations will be more convenient than the Hyatt Place.