Ink48 Hotel

pegdave

Great reviews. Close to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal but not much else. Not really convenient to any of the midtown attractions, subway, stores, or restaurants, and the location apparently offers limited convenience services of any kind.

We’re staying there 1 night before we leave on the Breakaway Feb 2., I can let you know what we think about it afterwards.

Booked because it was close to the Intrepid museum and the ship. I was also thrilled with the queen beds instead of doubles as we’ll be sharing the room with our kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re staying there 1 night before we leave on the Breakaway Feb 2., I can let you know what we think about it afterwards.

Booked because it was close to the Intrepid museum and the ship. I was also thrilled with the queen beds instead of doubles as we’ll be sharing the room with our kids.

Oh great ! Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you when you get back Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve stayed there before for an anniversary night and loved it! The place is cool/hip and very close to the west side. It had a pretty nice view too! Agree with a previous post- it’s off the beaten path a little bit still a great hotel. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

The neighborhood has a few restaurants, the amazing Under River donuts (in the car wash across from the Intrepid) and isn't far from the Hell's Kitchen restaurant area and Times Square. Sullivan St bakery is nearby as well. You won't starve but it is a bit of a trek to any other entertainment.

Oh great ! Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you when you get back Thank you

Hi - how was the stay Ink48? Hope you had a great cruise

Finally home today! Had a fantastic voyage, most fun cruise ever thanks to a great group of friends met on board!

We took the red eye out of Alaska and finally arrived in New York around 3 pm the day before our cruise. We were able to walk from the port authority bus station, but it was a bit of a haul, still easier than finding a taxi that could accommodate our 8 pieces of luggage [emoji51]. We checked right into our room, 2 queens, had a nice view uptown. Room was clean and big enough (especially in New York) I liked the bathroom, except they use a frosted glass pocket door and I prefer it when you have a bit more privacy in the bathroom. We were too hungry and sleepy to explore much, so we ordered food to the room and went to sleep. Woke up with a view of the Breakaway, very exciting! Hotel is so close to the port and the intrepid museum we left our bags at the front desk and went to see the intrepid. Came back around noon to grab our bags and walked back to the Breakaway which is barely a block away. I was disappointed that the hotel didn’t have a little shop to buy water from, but that’s probably a New York thing cause it wasn’t available at the place we stayed after the cruise either. Overall I would recommend this hotel. Let me know if you have any specific questions.