Bellingham transfer to Vancouver??

tt_moore

Land at 5pm......best way to transfer for departure from Vancouver the following afternoon?

Do we stay in Bellingham (where)...or push to Vancouver? (How)

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

I’d want to head up the night before - more going on In Vancouver, plus you’d already be there in the morning.

Quick shuttle has a bus from the airport and bolt bus does the route (but I don’t know where they pick up). Amtrak also has an evening train (which is my favorite).

Good luck with your planning.

Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you want to stay in Bellingham, easiest place to stay would be the Holiday Inn at the airport, it is new and has a very good onsite restaurant and then grab the Quick shuttle at the airport the next day. The Bolt bus leaves from the Cordata bus station 3 miles away, and the Amtrak station is 5 miles away. Amtrak the most relaxing, Bolt the cheapest, Quick the most convienent as that would drop you directly at the cruise port.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Since your plane gets in at 5:00pm, you'd have plenty of time to catch the 9:05pm Amtrak Cascades to Vancouver. You get into Vancouver Pacific Central Station at 11:00pm. There really are a number of options, but I love the train and take it often to both Vancouver and Seattle.

I would book the Quick Shuttle N6 bus that picks up at Bellingham's airport at 8:55pm. It will drop you off downtown Vancouver 10:50pm and onwards to a Downtown hotel.

$30 and no taxi's or additional hotel transfers required

I think the Amtrak train requires you to catch a cab 10 miles south of the airport for the Fairhaven station. Another option is a bus, but that may mean a luggage drag.

I should add depending on when you are travelling.... it may be dark at 9pm. Not much of a view from the train.

Edited by xlxo