Cunard Presidents Day Sale Feb 19 - 26

MCC retired

Celebrate Presidents’ Day with fares from $999* on cruises to exotic destinations. The freedom to travel the world in impeccable style with Cunard.

Available on select voyages to Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Mediterranean and Transatlantic Crossings.

Rate Code RDB

Seems to be the same limited sailings , March-August 2018 ,as this past weekend Chinese New Year Sale.

The Chinese New Year sale saved us 24%. That fare has now gone back up halfway so it is now about 12% lower than our original fare. Not a bad savings, but I am glad we took advantage of the Chinese New Year sale. I was surprised that the thread I started about that got virtually no attention. Are all Cunard passengers so rich they don't want to save money? That's a joke, folks.

The Chinese New Year sale saved us 24%. That fare has now gone back up halfway so it is now about 12% lower than our original fare. Not a bad savings, but I am glad we took advantage of the Chinese New Year sale. I was surprised that the thread I started about that got virtually no attention. Are all Cunard passengers so rich they don't want to save money? That's a joke, folks.

More likely that they've so often heard Cunard (and other lines) announce sales that didn't really reduce prices, that their scepticism makes them cynical, so they don't bother looking!