Classic Drinks Package shown on Sail Card?

G.M.T.

You have to show your seapass when you order anything. If the staff is alert, they will notice that the drink package or any other inclusion is linked to your card. I am elite plus. I get free specialty coffee/tea. Sometimes I get a server who doesn't recognize that. When they present me with a cheque to sign, I gently remind them that as elite plus, I do not sign. Most just apologize and smile. Once in awhile, you get a server who is new, lazy, or uninformed. There have been a few times that I had to cotact guest relations to remove a charge. Guest relations corrects the error. Be sure to review your account on the cabin tv. There are often postings that are not correct. Also, after your cruise, review your credit card statement for errors. More than once I have had a small difference between the actual final statement and the amount posted to my creditcard. It's unfortunate. Mistakes happen. Call Celebrity and get them to credit you. I have never had any argument. The Celebrity one touch staff is usually helpful. The tough part is that you may have to wait on hold for a long time.

The letters for the drink pack wore off my card. The BT looked at it and said that I should get a new card. I asked why. He said so they know that I have a drink pack. I then asked why is it needed as it would show up when they ring it up and he said that it doesn’t.

Don’t know if it is true or not but I went and got a new card.

If the premium wasn’t included in the perks I had I would always upgrade on board to “reward” the BT or server that I would always use or liked. It was always easy to get a new card at Guest Relations if you didn’t like the sticker. I always left it on to show the other BT’s and servers that they missed out on the upgrade and if those tips were shared they were getting part of the bonus.

Drink up 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

A times when the servers are very busy, the will often look at your card to confirm the drink package, then just jot down the folio number. I've seen them do this when they have large numbers of like orders (bottles of water, OJ in the morning, etc).

Getting a new card is simple. I've had to do it at least once per cruise on the last few cruises before discovering that some genius thought it'd be a great idea to hide a small magnet in the new grey card cases given to Concierge class and above instead of the old blue leather(ish) ones they used previously. Now I know to remove the magnet before using the case.

The letters for the drink pack wore off my card. The BT looked at it and said that I should get a new card. I asked why. He said so they know that I have a drink pack. I then asked why is it needed as it would show up when they ring it up and he said that it doesn’t....

If you have Premium and order xyz Premium wine, and if they don’t know you have Premium, you’ll get a Classic wine. Maybe they’ll see you are Premium when they slide the card but by then the wine is poured...

My wife and I usually have different packages. I am very careful to hand over her Classic card first, saying what she is ordering, and then give my card, with my order. It avoids confusion and the possibility of erroneous billing.