Port of Baltimore

NJEMT29

There is a Holiday Inn Express near M&T Stadium which is off I-95....However this is after the tunnel if your traveling south. Most of your options are in the inner harbor area. Another option would be to stay near BWI...lots of hotels there. Some people park their car in this area and take a shuttle to pier

I am looking for a hotel within 15 mins from Maryland’s cruise terminal not looking in stating in the inner Harbor something off of 95 before you enter the tunnel thanks

BW, O'Donnell Street. We stay there every time we sail on the Pride. Easy transport to and from pier, plus leaving the car there for the week. Have fun...We had to cancel our 2018 Feb. Pride cruise due to DH health issue, but he's much better and we're looking for our next Pride cruise. Great time to go on the Pride..We were on the Pride in 2017 in March and weather was terrific.

I think the O'Donnell location is awful...last time we were there the tub was filthy....housekeeping came and took our bath mat and wiped it out...never got another mat, and it was still covered in an oily residue. I used the supplied shampoo to finally get it clean enough to stand in. There are plenty of other hotels that are cleaner!!

I think the O'Donnell location is awful...last time we were there the tub was filthy....housekeeping came and took our bath mat and wiped it out...never got another mat, and it was still covered in an oily residue. I used the supplied shampoo to finally get it clean enough to stand in. There are plenty of other hotels that are cleaner!!

The location is perfect. It's the closest hotel to the port.

Can't vouch for cleanliness but wouldn't worry for one night.

Since you are driving in from NJ I would look at the hotels in the White Marsh area.

They are several and They are right off of I95.

Plenty of places to eat or get last minute things as the hotels are located near a mall and a several box stores.

We will also be driving to Baltimore from NJ. This will be the second time we stay at the Hilton garden inn in White Marsh, MD. There is also a Hampton Inn at the same location. Lots of restaurants nearby. Only about ten minutes to the tunnel.

Third (fourth, fifth?) White Marsh for what you're asking. North of Baltimore, easy off I-95, and no need to go through the tunnel or go south of the port. And, plenty to do in the area. Residence Inn, Fairfield, Holiday Inn Express, and Hampton Inn. Probably others.