Voyager of the Seas

I’ve been on Voyager multiple times, the most recent being this past February. There is nothing wrong with the ship or cabins. I take all reviews with a grain of salt, some people seem to be able to find a lot to complain about.

I’ve been on Voyager multiple times, the most recent being this past February. There is nothing wrong with the ship or cabins. I take all reviews with a grain of salt, some people seem to be able to find a lot to complain about.

Thanks - very true. Any photos of cabins anyone, balcony cabins?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks - very true. Any photos of cabins anyone, balcony cabins?

Dry Dock is normally to do marine side/machine maintenance and done once every 5 years. They don't typically redo all cabins. During everyday operations, year round, they will repair/replace worn/broken items...

The Voyager comes from Hongkong to Singapur on Sept 10th. Next sheduled Cruise is on Oct 14th. I guess this will be the Slot for Dry Dock. Thinking about a Singapore Cruise in March. It will be before the refurb - so what

Thanks - only keen to book if refurb done but my guess is it won't be done by June sailing I'm looking at. Read cabins are "very tired" - shame

Did Mariner out of Singapore right before drydock and she was fine

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Hi thinking of doing a cruise from Singapore next June but reading ship in need of refurbishment - is she due a refit soon? Thanks

I'm looking at the same one and just asked the same thing. Guess I should have searched before asking. Looks like a good itinerary but it's going to be very hot that time of year. I'm going to research private excursions next. Still deciding....

Saw this posted on another site .Voyager of the Seas will be making her grand Aussie comeback in 2019, boasting a stack of new features following a multi-million dollar makeover – all part of our Royal Amplification programme

38696065_1851640884859278_6378120597422997504_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3df56d25f0276eb7f0716dbbe2cc3cef&oe=5C0BE59A

Edited by Jasp 0401

Thanks - only keen to book if refurb done but my guess is it won't be done by June sailing I'm looking at. Read cabins are "very tired" - shame

Is this the cruise at end of June? Have you had many quotes for this trip as I am thinking about this also?

Voyager of the Seas received a major refit in 2015 approx during a extensive dry dock, which included a refresh of all cabins with new carpets, flat screen TV's etc and addition of the Flowrider + other refits and refurbshments in the public areas

Voyager of the Seas received a major refit in 2015 approx during a extensive dry dock, which included a refresh of all cabins with new carpets, flat screen TV's etc and addition of the Flowrider + other refits and refurbshments in the public areas

Yes I was on it in 2016 and thought it looked great and was amazed that people still complained about the look.

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 11:31 PM, BekkaW said:

On 8/17/2018 at 12:30 AM, Jasp 0401 said:

That is what they have planned but things may change between now and when it goes in

Greetings from Germany, we have booked a cruise from Hongkong to Singapore on the 23.4-30.4.19 on the beautiful voyager of the seas. We are diamond plus member , and every time happy to use the Diamond Club.  Now I have heard that there is no diamond club for cruises from China and Singapore. Have someone better information for me? Thank you all in advance. Sigrid 

We cruised on VOTS in March 18 - the cabins are fine (my friend was in an older one, just balcony area a bit tired) ..and we lucked out with one of the new ones from 2016 refurbishment, its the rest of the ship that is tired and looks a bit run down generally, particularly the bathrooms, broek doors, no flush button etc ...one by one the public toilets (both male and female) went out of service over 9 days, they just stuck a sign on and left them that way!

On 10/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, harleyheiner said:

Greetings from Germany, we have booked a cruise from Hongkong to Singapore on the 23.4-30.4.19 on the beautiful voyager of the seas. We are diamond plus member , and every time happy to use the Diamond Club.  Now I have heard that there is no diamond club for cruises from China and Singapore. Have someone better information for me? Thank you all in advance. Sigrid 

Hi

Haven't heard of it been closed completely to all that are allowed to use it.Just that on  some sailing they have closed the diamond lounge to anyone that is just a diamond members  but open to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle.That would be terrible if they did that as I love to go and sit there during the day to have coffee.

cheers

Edited by Jasp 0401

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:13 AM, juda said:

We cruised on VOTS in March 18 - the cabins are fine (my friend was in an older one, just balcony area a bit tired) ..and we lucked out with one of the new ones from 2016 refurbishment, its the rest of the ship that is tired and looks a bit run down generally, particularly the bathrooms, broek doors, no flush button etc ...one by one the public toilets (both male and female) went out of service over 9 days, they just stuck a sign on and left them that way!

How do you know which cabins have been upgraded?

thanks