Voyager Class Deck 6 Forward Cabins?

Hello,

We are booked for a March 2019 sailing on Adventure of the Seas in cabins 6508 and 6506. I’ve been searching and can’t find any information about the forward cabins on deck 6 on the Voyager class ships. Has anyone stayed in these cabins recently?

TIA!

Hello,

We are booked for a March 2019 sailing on Adventure of the Seas in cabins 6508 and 6506. I’ve been searching and can’t find any information about the forward cabins on deck 6 on the Voyager class ships. Has anyone stayed in these cabins recently?

TIA!

Just did quick picture search for Adventure of the Seas cabin 6508. Show's multiple pictures that would be similar. Show's the wall angle and big round window. You might not find your exact cabin but should give you an idea...

Was in similar front cabins, different ship. Not bad noise, less traffic that you'd have in middle of long hall. I prefer front or back for that reason and the Kool front or rear view. Did multiple cruises on Voyager and Explorer when they first sailed. Might have some motion at front, wouldn't worry much unless you can get real sea sick. This ship class is more stable then couple the other's...

Hopefully someone else can give you more...

Yep, not very much info about these cabins here on CC.

I did a review of one here (Navigator), including a comment on noise.

Hope this helps you. :)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42735698&highlight=6204#post42735698

Thanks for that link... we have booked cabin 7204 on Voyager, and I have been looking for pics that give some idea about the cabin layout.

As 6204 is directly under 7204, I'm guessing they would be very similar, but less noise from the crew area.

Cheers