Triumph disembarkation- How late?

kbh2

Myself and a group of girlfriends are leaving on the Triumph on the September 5 sailing- 4 days out of New Orleans. I have always gotten off the ship and gone right to the airport due to an early flight. We are staying in New Orleans for an extra day and was thinking of hanging out on the ship as long as possible. Does anyone know what the latest time we can stay on would be? Also does Cheers work on that morning for drinks or are any bars open to even serve? 10 more days......

I don't remember seeing any of the bars being open, not sure about the coffee bar. I believe that Cheers only covers you until 6 am debarkation morning anyway, though I have no idea if anything is open at that time. You should be able to go to your hotel after the cruise and ask them to hold your luggage until your room is ready. We stayed at Embassy Suites and they were awesome at getting us into a room at 11 am when we got there as one of our kids had a temperature and wasn't feeling great. It doesn't hurt to ask if there are any rooms available earlier than the official check in time.