Sun photo gallery

Lorey2007

On the Sun do you have to look for your photos on the wall in the photo gallery or do they have your photos in folders?

Unless things have changed in the last few months, photos are on the wall. Love the Sun, however the photo area is in a main hall way from the theater to the rest of the ship.

On the Sun do you have to look for your photos on the wall in the photo gallery or do they have your photos in folders?

Plenty of photographers going around the ship taking pictures at various locations so no worries!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Just off Sun yesterday. I was able to view our pictures from one of the monitors and picked up my order a few hours later. I liked that better than trying to find my pictures among hundreds on a wall. :) The only disadvantage was that it was harder to tell what the printed picture was going to look like - the images on the computer monitor were kind of blurry.

Just off Sun yesterday. I was able to view our pictures from one of the monitors and picked up my order a few hours later. I liked that better than trying to find my pictures among hundreds on a wall. :) The only disadvantage was that it was harder to tell what the printed picture was going to look like - the images on the computer monitor were kind of blurry.

Thanks did they offer any packages once on the ship? Do you remember the price for a 5x7 and 8x10?

Thanks did they offer any packages once on the ship? Do you remember the price for a 5x7 and 8x10?

Sorry, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the prices because we didn't have many pictures taken. I'm sure they have photo packages though. I bought one of the pictures that was taken in the main dining room. It's a 6x8 size and cost $15 and then I got a 20% discount as a Latitude perk.