Communications from Azamara

Grandma Cruising

There are frequently discussions about the hit and miss nature of communications from Azamara, for example in the thread about the Pursuit event in August. In that thread several posters have suggested starting a new thread about communications with Azamara, so here it is!I thought it might be helpful to start by quoting from Bonnie’s post in that thread.

“even though we haven’t appointed a new LCV ambassador, emails to LCV are being answered.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/l...age/contact-us

For membership questions, contact the Le Club Voyage desk at:LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com. If you are outside the U.S. and Canada, please email: IntlLeClubVoyage@Azamara.com.

Contact your Le Club Voyage Ambassador at: LCVAmbassador@LeClubVoyage.com

I have just emailed LCV to ask them to check that my correct email is on their database. I’ll let you know about the response I get.

I sent a request to both email addresses. I received a reply today with a link https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/request/email?email=

However that appears to be just a general request to be sent marketing emails.I have filled this form in previously on several occasions.

However there is no place to input LCV membership numbers so I therefore assume there is a separate UK list of LCV members as referenced in Richard Twynam's message regarding the invitations to view Pursuit.

How do I get on that list ?

I sent a request to both email addresses. I received a reply today with a link https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/request/email?email=

However that appears to be just a general request to be sent marketing emails.I have filled this form in previously on several occasions.

However there is no place to input LCV membership numbers so I therefore assume there is a separate UK list of LCV members as referenced in Richard Twynam's message regarding the invitations to view Pursuit.

How do I get on that list ?

I’ve filled this one in before and I did start getting marketing emails but no LCV.

I’m obviously unaware of the questions that have been asked but it could be worth asking exactly what email addresses they hold against your LCV number if you haven’t asked that.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That’s the same response I just got. I did fill the form in yet again.

I also replied to the email saying I had completed that form on several occasions , but had specifically been asking about the LCV email database - the one that was used to invite U.K. members to the Pursuit event.

I’ve just got a reply to the email I sent yesterday. Here’s what it said

“Thank you for your e-mail and authorization to receive communication from us.

As the permission is now granted, you have been opted in for Loyalty e-mails going forward.

I apologize the inconvenience.”

That sounds to me as if you have to have recently re-applied to be on their marketing list (possibly since the change in legislation)

That’s the same response I just got. I did fill the form in yet again.

I also replied to the email saying I had completed that form on several occasions , but had specifically been asking about the LCV email database - the one that was used to invite U.K. members to the Pursuit event.

Hi, I have done exactly the same as you o hopefully I will get the same response. Thanks

Just received a phone call from Azamara shore excursions department in Miami. The fellow on the line said I was registered for the azamazing evening in Dublin and wanted to know if I was familiar with their offerings. I told him I was, our 10th Azamara cruise, and he thanked me and signed off. I have never been called by Azamara shorex before. Maybe it was flagged because I have booked no ship excursions for the cruise. New marketing initiative?

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Forums mobile app

I’ve just got a reply to the email I sent yesterday. Here’s what it said

“Thank you for your e-mail and authorization to receive communication from us.

As the permission is now granted, you have been opted in for Loyalty e-mails going forward.

I apologize the inconvenience.”

That sounds to me as if you have to have recently re-applied to be on their marketing list (possibly since the change in legislation)

Got the same email today.We’ll see how long it takes to get UK emails. Got another US one today though

Just received a phone call from Azamara shore excursions department in Miami. The fellow on the line said I was registered for the azamazing evening in Dublin and wanted to know if I was familiar with their offerings. I told him I was, our 10th Azamara cruise, and he thanked me and signed off. I have never been called by Azamara shorex before. Maybe it was flagged because I have booked no ship excursions for the cruise. New marketing initiative?

Possibly

Edited by Cowboy Ranger