Azamara Journey is safely in London

uktog

982fdc4addf979d8ead9a09b18f49816.jpg

5e121f757e74c910ab3a23a30fea5af9.jpgafd2c295a1e214fad7273242a3aa15a7.jpg2e4d3647584a06bea711aaf3fda3dbd5.jpg

Watched from Thameside then from our room we could see the fire boat welcome in the distance. Can’t wait for tomorrow now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for posting these! We board at Greenwich September 10th

Brilliant photos, thank you so much. We disembark at Greenwich on 10 September.

Lynne:)

We disembarked yesterday and the trip up the Thames was very special for us. Do book Aqualina for dinner that last evening. It was a fabulous finish to our cruise and the view over London as the sun set was spectacular...best seats on the ship... (she comes in backward for the last couples of miles so the view from the stern is stunning).

We disembarked yesterday and the trip up the Thames was very special for us. Do book Aqualina for dinner that last evening. It was a fabulous finish to our cruise and the view over London as the sun set was spectacular...best seats on the ship... (she comes in backward for the last couples of miles so the view from the stern is stunning).

What a great suggestion. Will try to do that, thank you. Of course, coming up the Thames we will be facing west for the sunset.

Have you now got post cruise blues? Hope there are only great memories.

Lynne ;)

We're also disembarking on Sept 10. Thanks for the suggestion to book Aqualine for dinner the last evening.

Does Azamara offer transfers into London? Other suggestions for transport? Taxis? Uber? Where to meet after collecting your luggage? Trying to finalize our plans to get to our hotel post cruise.

We're also disembarking on Sept 10. Thanks for the suggestion to book Aqualine for dinner the last evening.

Does Azamara offer transfers into London? Other suggestions for transport? Taxis? Uber? Where to meet after collecting your luggage? Trying to finalize our plans to get to our hotel post cruise.

Yes I believe Azamara was offering a coach transfer to Victoria (which is pretty central and the right side of the river for many hotels) but I didn't note the details.

Just opposite the marquee in which you collect your luggage is an area where I watched cars and taxis picking up and drop off passengers. Right next to where you collect your luggage is a very helpful Tourist information center and they also provide a left luggage facility if you want to stay around this very interesting area for a while. They charged £5 for each large suitcase for 5 hours.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise.

Chris

Yes I believe Azamara was offering a coach transfer to Victoria (which is pretty central and the right side of the river for many hotels) but I didn't note the details.

Just opposite the marquee in which you collect your luggage is an area where I watched cars and taxis picking up and drop off passengers. Right next to where you collect your luggage is a very helpful Tourist information center and they also provide a left luggage facility if you want to stay around this very interesting area for a while. They charged £5 for each large suitcase for 5 hours.

Hope this helps and enjoy your cruise.

Chris

Thank you...appreciate the information.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Forums mobile app