Getting from Port Liberty to Union Station

HEADS UP, uber lyft can not pick up at cruise terminal. They can only drop off. So everyone who's making this thier planplease double check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Sure they can. I just watched hundreds of people use Uber & Lyft a couple of weeks ago - they pick up just outside the actual port pick-up/drop-off area. Just exit the building and walk directly across the street to where the cars turn right into the pick-up/drop-off area.

There have been comments posted about folks having problems getting Uber/Lyft pickups at Cape Liberty. Your plan B should be to go to the taxi dispatcher at Cape Liberty to get transportation to Newark Penn Station.

There have also been comments about seeing surge pricing at Cape Liberty during departure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Awesome information everyone! I’ll definitely be using this come August.

Also, checked today and we got tickets for Colbert! Well...we got tickets to wait in the line for tickets for Colbert. Email said the line opens at 3:30 and they start handing out tickets at 4:30 and go until they reach capacity. They go to the general line after the premium line is empty or 4:30 which ever comes first.

Off Adventure 3 weeks ago, June 1 at Cape Liberty. Uber back to Newark Penn Station took an hour due to traffic. Driver said it was normal work day traffic delay. Cost for 4 using Uber XL was just over $60.