Package Upgrade Promo

W283386

FYI - My cruise planner shows an upgrade for drink package that would save $2.25 per day. Still more than last month prices before price change Probably wait until second day on board if decide to upgrade. You must call for upgrade.

Is your beverage package showing up in your cruise planner? Mine isn't and I am worried.

The beverage package as a perk or purchased should show up under Order History at the top of your Cruise Planner. It can take a few weeks. Efore it shows and in some cases mine never Ed showed up on the Order History but did show up on my Booking Confirmation and most importantly on my Sea Pass Card when I boarded the ship🍷

Is your beverage package showing up in your cruise planner? Mine isn't and I am worried.

My experience is similar to Buckeye’s. I booked a cruise with the classic beverage package perk in January. The package never showed in my cruise planner until I called Celebrity to upgrade to premium a few weeks ago. Now my cruise planner shows our beverage packages and an offer to upgrade my friend’s to premium.