WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

We were unimpressed with the Life as it was boring with low energy dancing, few costume changes and mediocre singing. iMagic is not a cast show, but rather a show by a magician and his assistant using some electronics. It continues as I suspect they are aboard all the time.

Thank you for your review.

We have found the new shows lacking the punch that the "old" performances provided.

I thought it was just us that did not respond well to "new" stuff.

It's like turning on the golden oldies on the radio. We continue to love the music created as we grew older and wonder where the new talent is ... Modern luxury just ain't what it used to be... :D

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM HOSTS WALT and ANNE:

This thread has been restored and by copying Arno's last post from the original thread, we have shown Arno as the thread starter for the continuation thread.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and thoughts.

Host Walt and Host Anne.

Edited by Host Walt

After well more than 1,000,000 views, the original Who's On Board has been shut down.

By the way, today is a Palindrome day: 7/17/17, a great day for reflecting on the people who do make life on a Celebrity Cruise so special.

yvnCifenhance

yvnCifyvnCif

yvnCif

yvnCif

Ano, the mod started a new "Who's On Board" thread -- will your charts show up there from now on, or here on this new thread "In the Spotlight" ?

this is one of the most useful things on this board, and I am grateful you keep it up for us.

Chris Sweets just posted on IG that he has left Summit for Silhouette. Not sure who now is on Summit. Boy things certainly change a lot these days.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

I will be boarding the Summit Sunday, I'll post as soon as I can who the new CD is (unless someone beats me to it!)

On Equinox 7-21-17

Captain: Dimitrios Manetas

Staff Captain: Charalampos Theocharis

Chief Engineer: Evangelos Salliaris

Hotel Director: Christophe Belaubre

Cruise Director: Rich Spacey

Guest Relations Manager: Cameron Robertson

F & B : Zafer Colak

Executive Chef: Javier De Jesus

Captain's Club Host: Raluca

Matthews

Michael's Club Host: Jole Jacoby

Suite Manager: Anca Cenea

Party Band: Sweet Criminals

Dance Band: Dancing Town

Fernando Bridge- Duo

Victor Cruz- solo guitarist

Equinox Big Band- jazz

Shows: Elysium, Topper, Life

Edited by kk99
spelling

We are on the equinox July 23-30. I see Rich Spacey is presently on this ship.

Does anyone know if he will still be there July 23 rd ????

According to his twitter page he said that he would be leaving for vacay sometime before July 30, but didn't specify a date. We are on Sept 15-25 and he said that he will be returning sometime during that cruise so looks like he will be leaving/joining sometime during the cruise.

According to his twitter page he said that he would be leaving for vacay sometime before July 30, but didn't specify a date. We are on Sept 15-25 and he said that he will be returning sometime during that cruise so looks like he will be leaving/joining sometime during the cruise.

:( Just like us to miss him by a week! My mom loves him and we sail on the 30th!

I see where Equinox already has the Suite Manager position listed. I was under the impression they were rolling out this position in September (at least that's what I was told for the Summit). Can anyone provide more details on the job of the Suite Manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be boarding the Summit Sunday, I'll post as soon as I can who the new CD is (unless someone beats me to it!)

I believe Paul Baya is back onboard Summit as cruise director.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums