New Azamara Email with Video But, No Sound

rallydave

Just got an email from Azamara talking about using OBC with Trip Planner before boarding. Only a 30 second youtube but the problem is there is no sound. Yes I checked and my sound on my laptop works fine in fact sound works on the next youtube video.

Might be the long awaited using OBC to pre-pay for excursions but, can't be sure as no sound. Appears the IT people have outdone themselves on this posted video??

Just got an email from Azamara talking about using OBC with Trip Planner before boarding. Only a 30 second youtube but the problem is there is no sound. Yes I checked and my sound on my laptop works fine in fact sound works on the next youtube video.

Might be the long awaited using OBC to pre-pay for excursions but, can't be sure as no sound. Appears the IT people have outdone themselves on this posted video??

Same here!

If you look at the video it’s pretty self-explanatory, shows you clearly how to apply your OBC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really do believe it is designed for no sound. Shows step by step instructions on how to do it. Don't know what sound would have added.

Of course it doesn't work (the website) so all is naught.

We did get the email - I have recently emailed LCV to make sure we are on their mailing list, so maybe that helped.

Like you I also requested to be on the UK mailing list, but this email is for US transmission only, as stated at the bottom. I have had nothing that looks like UK information yet.

I don’t think there is meant to be any sound with this, it is a step but step guide only.

Like you I also requested to be on the UK mailing list, but this email is for US transmission only, as stated at the bottom. I have had nothing that looks like UK information yet.

I don’t think there is meant to be any sound with this, it is a step but step guide only.

You’re right, mine says for US transmission only.

Hi Dave,

The original video has NO sound. I've let the makers know it is bothering you and we are looking into a 'Take Two' of the video. In the meantime I believe we are adding text instructions, which apparently is an easy fix.