emails from carnival

64funwhisper

I never get those emails either and my last cruise I booked directly through Carnival. Did you perhaps accidentally click on the payment plan when booking? I know on the new payment plan you get reminders to make regular payments.

Iam getting emails all the time to make a payment on my cruise for december I have till sept. to have it paid in full does anyone else get these emails? I think it is strange when I just made a $200 payment

Hi 64funwhisper - Yes, I am getting these same email requests to make a payment on cruises for which the final payment date is months and in some cases more than a year away. I have never used and have never signed up for Easy Pay so that's not what's triggering the email. I find it strange also.

I've gotten those emails with most every cruise I've booked, though not months or a year before due date. I usually get two or three of them a few weeks before final payment is due. I assumed everyone got them. I find it odd that apparently some don't. I wonder what the difference is??? I've paid off every single cruise I've ever booked by the due date, so it isn't because of a history of non-payment. My credit is excellent as well, so it isn't that. This is very curious.

I’ve been getting them for my 2019 cruise that I have a year until the final payment date on. The email will say something like “your cruise needs attention” and it will have a link to make a payment. I’ve just been ignoring them because as far as I know...as long as I’m paid up by the final payment date I’m good.

Here are the ones I’ve gotten. One in April and the other in June both for a cruise with a final payment date of next June. I’ve never gotten these before. I was thinking it’s because I booked this one on one of those $49 deposit deals and they want more money out of me.

797d2ffba8abc8888368b1b3198c2330.png

24d41f128e6de4f97da992df1ca5000d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the ones I’ve gotten. One in April and the other in June both for a cruise with a final payment date of next June. I’ve never gotten these before. I was thinking it’s because I booked this one on one of those $49 deposit deals and they want more money out of me.

797d2ffba8abc8888368b1b3198c2330.png

24d41f128e6de4f97da992df1ca5000d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's the ones. I don't have a clue why I get them, but it's annoying in an insulting way, like they are worried you might not pay. I've never given them a single reason to think that, so it really irks me a bit. My final payment day is July 2 and so far I've only gotten one this time, thank goodness. I got two or three for a cruise I had booked a couple of years ago.

I just had a thought. I had to cancel three cruises in the past because of sick parents. I wonder if that history might have something to do with it??? Beats me.

That’s weird because our cruises final payment is due next week and not one email about making a payment at all, ever. They send me tons of emails about sales but not one is about making a payment.

Had to laugh when I read that. If we aren't planning on a cruise, we get those emails constantly. When we finally decide to book a cruise, no sales are available. After we finally decide to book a cruise and do it, then they send us emails about fantastic deals that unfortunately you can't use on an already booked cruise.

thanks everyone to all your reply's Iam just going to ingore it as i have till sept to make the final payment :D
That works. I can tell you from experience that as long as you pay off by the final payment day those emails don't amount to a hill of beans.

I've been getting them lately too. I actually have one cruise on easy pay, but the reminders are for the one that is not. Sometimes I receive the messages right after I've made a payment. There seems to be no rhyme or reason for why they send them.

Hi 64funwhisper - Yes, I am getting these same email requests to make a payment on cruises for which the final payment date is months and in some cases more than a year away. I have never used and have never signed up for Easy Pay so that's not what's triggering the email. I find it strange also.

I'm in the same boat, too. I mean ship.

Go on Carnival website to your Manage my cruise. Go into your cruise menu, then on left column there is something about email notices. You need to un-check the box for sending you information regarding offers. Every time we book, I have to go in there and do this. Ditto my husband.

Otherwise we get an e-mail per day, regarding latest offers, requests to book excursions, restaurant reservations...and payments.

Iam getting emails all the time to make a payment on my cruise for december I have till sept. to have it paid in full does anyone else get these emails? I think it is strange when I just made a $200 payment

Yes, we get them--did not set up their easy pay. We pay on our schedule.

I just delete them.

thanks everyone to all your reply's Iam just going to ingore it as i have till sept to make the final payment :D

Yes, I would just ignore them too! We have never gotten any such emails....and I find them odd because every once in a while here on CC is a sad story about pax missing the final payment date and their cruise is CANCELLED by CCL. So maybe, it is not a bad thing to have them send 'memory joggers'....it may save some pax having their cruised CANCELLED??? Just a thought....