M Class Sky Suites 6131 and 6132

shirazcruiser

Do S1 cabins 6131 and 6132 on Millennium have a larger interior than the other S1 cabins on deck 6? I don't really care about the balconies being larger, only the actual cabin. The deck plans make it look as if this is the case. I know that 6145 and 6146 are larger, but they have less sunlight. Does anyone have any suggestions of SS cabins on this ship?

Hello - We've been in both cabins. They are identical - just different sides of the ship. Yes, the room is bumped out and definitely larger than other SS cabins. The balcony gives you a great look forward and takes you right to the edge of the ship/hull. But, there is some lack of privacy from/to your forward neighbors. We always check availability if we're booking. There are plenty of pics on internet and some video on YouTube.

Thank you for responding so quickly. We have to rebook our 2020 Asia cruise due to a charter affecting our sailing so we may have additional SS options. Good to know about the privacy issue which DH thinks is a problem so we'll go back to an S2.

Thank you for responding so quickly. We have to rebook our 2020 Asia cruise due to a charter affecting our sailing so we may have additional SS options. Good to know about the privacy issue which DH thinks is a problem so we'll go back to an S2.

We were in S1 6132 in Jan 2017 on Millie. We had S2 6128 in March 2018 in Millie. 6132 might be a little bigger suite, but not by much. I did like 6132 better as I like the bed on the right verses the left when walking in to the suite. Sorry about your Asia cruise being chartered.

We were in S1 6132 in Jan 2017 on Millie. We had S2 6128 in March 2018 in Millie. 6132 might be a little bigger suite, but not by much. I did like 6132 better as I like the bed on the right verses the left when walking in to the suite. Sorry about your Asia cruise being chartered.

I believe you are the only cruiser who has mentioned which side of the bed is located when walking in the suite. I always check because I need the bed in the other location for DH so I choose the opposite and keep a running list on M and S class ships. Also, when booking an S1 on the S ships, the 2nd pole is a problem too. Thanks for replying.