April 8th Weigh-In!

pazooter

Good morning! How's everyone doing this week?

Personally, I gained a pound. Grrrrr! icon_mad.gif That's what happens when I'm on Spring Break with not enough exercise.

I hope that you all had a loss or stay-the-same week. Don't let the Easter candy get in your way of maintaining your weight this weekend.

Cathy

bandc.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2211ff&cdt=2004;06;27;11;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Until our **STAR** search

Seattle to Alaska on NCL Star

June 27, 2004

Fantasy 12/25/03

Inspiration 4/13/03

NCL Majesty 12/27/02

Jubilee 3/23/02

Norwegian Sea 11/23/01

Good Morning all! I'm a stay-the-samer this week. The closer I get to goal the slower it comes off.

Hope you all enjoy a great holiday weekend. icon_smile.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;15;6;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Diamond Princess

Good Morning! I am down 3 pounds including the one I found last week!I have Spring Break coming up...I MUST be good! I will keep repeating that! Good luck everyone! Peg

To The Med. on Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;21;19;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

I'm also a stay the samer. Which doesn't surprise me cause I did not have a great week. But at least I did not gain (sorry Cathy) and I'm back on program.

Have a great day everyone!

Mary Ann icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

Proud Member of O.A.T.C.

"The Big Red Boat" 10/87

Royal Majesty 5/97

Sea Princess 3/01

Carnival Triumph 1/02

Carnival Sensation 10/02

Carnival Triumph 5/04

peg, good job!!!

i also am down 3 pounds this week!yeah me!

cathy, at least you know what happened, you can correct it and go on!good luck!

35 down, 186 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

GoodMorning Everyone icon_smile.gif I am a 2 pound loser this week icon_biggrin.gif I hope everyone has a nice holiday. Thanks for the tip with that nasty easter candy. I already had my sights on some of it!!! LOL. Have a great week . Till next week.

~~Debbie~~

NCL Sea 05/01

NCL Dawn 05/03

NCL Dawn 09/03

Carnival Legend 04/04

NCL Dawn 01/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;04;23;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail the Carnival Legend....

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;01;09;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail the Norwegian Dawn....

Good morning everyone! I am down 1.5 lbs this week. icon_biggrin.gif I only have about 10 lbs left until my goal. I would like to get off 15 more just to have some playing room, but I'm not gonna push it. icon_smile.gif

I called my MIL yesterday and begged her NOT to bake anything chocolate for our Easter dinner. She is a gourmet cook and she knows how much I love chocolate. I searched the internet yesterday for SBD friendly recipes that I could make and take with me. I found a great one for key lime pie. So, I'm going to make that and a wild rice dish that will go with her turkey and veggies.

Good luck to all on your weigh-ins.

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Congrats to all the losers.To the gainers and stay-the-samers...better luck to us next week! I'm a stay-the-samer...but it is a high number...too high for comfort. Believe me, the matzo is a killer! We'll be eating leftovers all week...I made so much food. I'll try not to gain. If I'm lucky I may lose a pound by next Thurs.

Have a great day,all! (It's still cold here..with the wind chill factor, it is only in the 20's F.)

Good Morning All,

I'm down another pound. Now I feel llike I have some breathing room for the cruise. I have 10 days till cruising time. This cruise weight gain thing is driving me crazy. Does my concept of losing to gain make any sense? I'm now 8 pounds under my goal weight. So my clothes are big. How long will it take on the cruise for my clothes to fit? My Mother thinks I'm nuts, she says that with all the exercise I do, I'm not going to gain that much. I just think I will. When I get home from the cruise I have 4 days to get back into the grove, and then I head out to South Beach for one of my husband's conventions. So again, clothes have to fit 4 days after crusing. Easter dinner is at my house, and it will not be my downfall. I keep repeating this to myself. I haven't bought any Easter candy, because I know my weakness. The whole family may have to go chocolate and licorice jelly bean free this year.

Congrats to the losers, stay the samers and gainers, keep on plugging away. Remember the scale is only part of story. Inches count the most!

Happy Easter Everyone. Let's be good to ourselves.

Mari

I am down 1/2 lb. Not much, but I will take it.

Mari...I understand what you are saying. I also think that I would like to be about 5 lbs. under when I cruise, so that a gain won't hurt too much.

Congrats to all the losers and stay-the-samers and good luck to any gaingers....next week will be a better week for you.

Happy Easter everyone!

Rose

Your concept is right on in my book Marie. This is my last day here before cruise with DD. I fly out tomorrow. I lost 4 pounds the first week, found 3.5 the second net loss .5. Lost 5.5 this week net lost from start, six pounds. So I met my goal for the cruise, now. I have the rest of the pledge to loss what I gain next weekicon_smile.gif

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

It sounds like everyone is doing great! Hang in there if you stayed the same or gained! I make my kid's take their baskets to their room so it is less tempting. I will buy myself some Russell Stover (low carb) candy to have in case I get tempted, I'll grab it instead. Easter dinner shouldn't be to bad since my sister and sister-in-law are doing L.A. Weight Loss.

I am down 3 1/2 lbs. this week! I'm off to Curves now.

Have a great week everyone and Happy Easter!

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

Melody,

Have a wonderful cruise, enjoy every minute, and especially the food. You've done great! We both know the pounds will come off again.

I'll be gone when you get back, but I'll read your threads when I return.

Have Fun,

Mari

1 pound for me...

Heaviest Weight Ever - 207lbs.

Start Weight - 197lbs.

Current Weight - 184lbs.

SWIFT Goal Weight - 170lbs.

Ultimate Goal Weight - 139lbs.

So I pledge to lose 16 pounds.

3/17 - Started at 186lbs.

3/24 - 1 pound

4/1 - nothing

4/8 - 1 pound

4/15 -

4/22 -

4/29 -

5/6 -

5/13 -

5/20 -

5/27 -

6/3 -

6/10 -

3/17 -

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;03;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

3/5/05 Honeymoon Cruise To Hawaii On The Island Princess

Hi All,

Well it seems my body found the 2 lbs that I lost in the last two weeks. Guess it was lonely..Need to up the water and the exercise cause I meet my Destiny in 17 days!!!!

Toni

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;25;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

til my Destiny!!!

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=25>

<param name="hour" value=22>

</applet>

Well, I'm not doing well. Two weeks ago I gained 2 lbs. Then I lost it, now I found that plus 1 more lb. Ugh!!! Up down, up down.

I think too much eating out, we've had dinner out 3 times in 6 days, that's unusual for us. I think too much salty stuff too.

I was hoping to be down a few lbs. by the 21st when DH will be taking a trip to Arizona. If I can just get this 3 lbs. off that will be good.

Good luck to everyone.

2/2004 Carnival Legend/Exotic Western Carribean

4/2003 HAL Statendam/Sea of Cortez

9/2002 CarnivalHoliday/Western Caribbean

4/2001 Carnival/Western Caribbean

4/2000 Carnival Paradise/Southern Caribbean

5/1999 RCCL/Alaska

4/1998 NCL/Pacific Coastal

10/1997 Carnival/Mexican Riviera

11/1995 Carnival Holiday/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1992 RCCL Viking Serenade/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1981 Pacific Princess/Pacific Coastal

Down 2 pounds this week!

Mari - Quite frankly, I'm doing the same thing. Trying to get below my goal weight in order to enjoy the cruise food. We'll see if that happens. I'm really only 4 pounds away from my goal weight, however, I have a 4 day school field trip coming up in a week and I know that it will be filled with fast food junk (6th graders you know). So I am allowing a little for that.

Congratulations to all the losers and stay-the-samers. To the gainers, just keep on keeping on. I have faith in you!

Lynn

Majesty of the Seas 06/01

Monarch of the Seas 06/02

Explorer of the Seas 05/03

Navigator of the Seas 06/05/04

Mari, I'm with you. I'm trying to lose 5 lbs below my goal weight so I can gain on my cruise and another vacation in July. However, I don't think I'm going to make that goal. icon_frown.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

Hi Everyone,

Congrats to all the losers. I am a stay the samer but I guess I am lucky as I cheated on the weekend but have good since.

Happy Easter everyone and stay away from the candy. At least don't go crazy.

Have a good day and weekend.

Pat

Archived