[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:28 PM.
norn iron
659 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Originally posted by vival
Hi norn iron, I think I read somewhere that refreshments would be served on the Belfast visit and lunch in Southampton. Have you any info on parking in Belfast? Thanks
Hi Vival
The details of the visit have been scant. However, on the email from Eventbrite requesting passport details etc there was a link 'contact the organiser' and from that, it opened up a page with more detail than I had seen before. I have attached a link for you https://goo.gl/eJ96sx
The parking arrangements on that page detail parking in Titanic Visitor Centre carpark where shuttle buses will operate. The pickup point will be emailed nearer the time.
norn iron
659 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
I have replied to [email protected] re the requirements for visiting Pursuit and the email bounced back as undeliverable.
The original email I received from Eventbrite was from [email protected], but when trying to return the email it opened as [email protected]
The email bounced back so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
UK
2,599 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by norn iron
I have replied to [email protected] re the requirements for visiting Pursuit and the email bounced back as undeliverable.
The original email I received from Eventbrite was from [email protected], but when trying to return the email it opened as [email protected]
The email bounced back so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

norniron, you have her email address wrong. It is not itopintzis at the beginning but
[email protected]
The small l stands for liz and is a small l (ell) and not an i or a capital I (eye).
Hope that makes sense!

She is a very nice and helpful lady and works directly for Richard Twynam.
norn iron
659 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Originally posted by Lottie A
norniron, you have her email address wrong. It is not itopintzis at the beginning but
[email protected]
The small l stands for liz and is a small l (ell) and not an i or a capital I (eye).
Hope that makes sense!

She is a very nice and helpful lady and works directly for Richard Twynam.

Lottie A, thank you.
I did reply last week and if my memory serves me right, I copied and pasted the email address from CC.
I will try again with an L replacing the I ( in lower case).
UK
2,599 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by norn iron
Lottie A, thank you.
I did reply last week and if my memory serves me right, I copied and pasted the email address from CC.
I will try again with an L replacing the I ( in lower case).
No problem norn iron....hope you enjoy your ship's visit.