New Tours for South America have been uploaded

BBMacLaird

Still no information on Azamazing Evening for Nov 20 Pursuit cruise? I am thrilled to see so many shore excursions but won't book any until I know what the Azamazing evening is, or is this one of the few cruises without one?

Still no information on Azamazing Evening for Nov 20 Pursuit cruise? I am thrilled to see so many shore excursions but won't book any until I know what the Azamazing evening is, or is this one of the few cruises without one?

The only cruises without Azamazing evenings are transatlantic cruises and ones less than a week.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey thanks for clarifying that! The last cruise we took held its Azamazing evening onboard with local dancers on the White Night. It was a lovely evening but not amazing. and we wondered if this was a new trend - I suspect, instead, it was due to the hurricanes that had ravaged the Caribbean where we were cruising and there were so many changes to ports of call that it was difficult to plan. We are looking forward to finding out what it is.

This is the message I received from my inquiry to Azamara. "The Azamazing Evening for your upcoming cruise sailing on November 20 on board the Azamara Pursuit is not confirmed yet, if they confirm the event in the next month or two: it will be an Evening Experience in Cartagena Colombia November 23, 2018".

Still a bit vague, but maybe that will help in your planning.

Doris

Thanks Bonnie we have been looking them over.

We also wanted to know on the Dec 22 New Years cruise when the AZ evening is and what it is in this region.

The team is working on your AzAmazing Evening. I'm told it'll be in Montevideo on 12/23/18.