Prague arrival time with Ama's post cruise extension

wednesday

We are doing the post cruise land extension to Prague this December with Ama and are trying to figure out what time arrival into Prague will be. I have done this trip in reverse (Prague to the ship in Nuremberg) but it was two years ago and I cannot remember the arrival time. :confused: I know it was still daylight (in December) so I don't think it was very late.

I'm hoping someone who has done this in December (where there is only a brief stop along the way) can help me.

Thanks!:)

The buses departed by 9AM (from Nuremberg in our case) and the drive is normally 3-3.5 hours, with one "comfort" stop along the way. Ours was much longer (over 8 hours) as we had a blizzard that started at 6am and caused two semi's to jackknife in the middle of the highway, blocking all traffic for hours. Was not fun. :(

The buses departed by 9AM (from Nuremberg in our case) and the drive is normally 3-3.5 hours, with one "comfort" stop along the way. Ours was much longer (over 8 hours) as we had a blizzard that started at 6am and caused two semi's to jackknife in the middle of the highway, blocking all traffic for hours. Was not fun. :(

Oh no, it would stink to be stuck on a bus that long!

So they don't do a tour in Nuremberg or make a second stop at the Christmas market on the way out? I am assuming with no crazy accidents we should be in Prague early afternoon.

Thanks for the reply :)

Oh no, it would stink to be stuck on a bus that long!

So they don't do a tour in Nuremberg or make a second stop at the Christmas market on the way out? I am assuming with no crazy accidents we should be in Prague early afternoon.

Thanks for the reply :)

We were there for the Christmas markets and they did not offer a tour the morning of debarkation. You would have to verify your itinerary to be sure.

We were there for the Christmas markets and they did not offer a tour the morning of debarkation. You would have to verify your itinerary to be sure.

Ours is a Christmas market cruise as well and the specific schedule hasn't been finalized. I am doing a group and we requested the cruise director we had last time, I've been talking to her and she said mid-October before she will know the specifics for our Dec 5th cruise, I was just hoping to know now so I can finalize my other plans. I can't get a specific time from the main office either, I may ask again.

I am ready to go and super excited to be sailing Ama again! They are great!