Bliss Haven Entrance Question

Ciref

Thanks for the answers posted. Erdoran says he remembers only one entrance. My understanding so far is that there is not an entrance to the Haven on Deck 18. Roddy says Escape has a second entrance on 17 which is also a Super Breakaway class ship.

It seems logical that there would be only one entrance so as to maintain control of who enters the Haven. I was on The Getaway and there was only one entrance there.

Eric

I really appreciate your answers. So it appears that there is a main entrance with a glass door on the left (port) side of the stairs on 17 and a secondary entrance on the right (starboard) of the stairs on 17 as well as one entrance on 18. I am interested in the amount of foot traffic coming through the right (starboard) side on 17 since my cabin is there.

It appears that with it being a secondary entrance and another entrance on Deck 18, it shouldn't cause a noise issue for the cabin.

Thanks.

Eric

Bliss has a few entrances, 2 on 17, 2 on 18 and at least one on 19 (outside). There are is an elevator and stairs one you are in the Haven that you can use for floors in the Haven (17, 18 and 19).

One thing to note is that not all elevators go to 18, some only go 17. But when you come off the elevator on 17 or 18 and head towards the Haven, you’ll see two signs that say the Haven and you can go in either; we always went to the left though...

The ship and Haven are fabulous! Enjoy!

I really appreciate your answers. So it appears that there is a main entrance with a glass door on the left (port) side of the stairs on 17 and a secondary entrance on the right (starboard) of the stairs on 17 as well as one entrance on 18. I am interested in the amount of foot traffic coming through the right (starboard) side on 17 since my cabin is there.

It appears that with it being a secondary entrance and another entrance on Deck 18, it shouldn't cause a noise issue for the cabin.

Thanks.

Eric

I don't think you need to worry about foot traffic for the entrance on the right, leading to the suites. I'm embarrassed to admit (when we were on the Escape in a 2 bedroom) it took us a few days to notice you could depart using that entrance! We kept going though the lounge area!:loudcry::o Most people don't notice it is there.

Thanks all for your answers. I am probably blowing this all out of proportion. I have never had a problem with hallway traffic on any of my cruises.

Roddy, you are going to love the aft suite with that huge balcony! We really debated between the aft balcony and the H5. Have a great cruise and thanks for your help.

Eric