Seabourn deals

Barry Shaw

May and Oct are your best bet for deals - though the med runs are usually pretty booked and you may not get a huge discount. I have done last minute cruises to get deals, but this line will only go so low - they don't want to fill the boat with a bunch of Fat Albert alcoholics like me at 100 bucks a day - they would go broke. The service level, food quality, big room, and free booze makes this line worth at least 3X the price of the cattle boats - only silverseas is in the same league. Seaborne is a class act in EVERY way and so are the people who sail on them - except me .. the Fat Albert alcoholic.

I like http://www.cruise.com but most big online travel houses are similar. YOu can go to the seaborn site and see which cruises they are discounting - though i get better deals elsewhere usually. I have bought a LOT of cruises on this line but i am always curious who got the best deal and where. I would consider 450 a day for this itinerary a decent deal - maybe lower for a late pick up. Love to hear what others are getting ... or is that too tacky to ask ?

Anything under 300 bucks a day on this line is a great bargin !

If you have sailed with any of the other Carnival owned lines; Costa, Cunard, Holland-America, etc, and are a member of that line's past passenger (frequent sailor?) programs, you're entitled to the same discounts and privileges on Seabourn.

Archived