Embarkation Time?

venicecruiser

Claudia~~~I think you will be able to board around 2 pm......the reason they state "3 pm" is to give the housekeepers plenty of time to ready the suites.

I will disembark in Ft. Laud on Dec. 19th.......I know you will have a wonderful holiday cruise! The ship will look beautiful "all dressed" for Christmas!

Have a wonderful voyage!

MB

Claudia,

On rare occasions they do allow early boarding -- when we were in Rome last year there was a blackout the night before ( all over Italy). We raced by private car to the port city that morning in the pouring rain -- unbathed -- and Seabourn greeted us at about noon with open arms. They figured this would trigger early arrivals and in true Seabourn fashion they executed Plan B and stored our luggage in a van on the dock and whisked us to a nice hot lunch. By 2PM they had even let us in our suite to bathe and rest. This is not to encourage anyone to do the same unless circumstances dictate -- it would not be cool to take advantage of their generousity. Besides -- embarkation on Seabourn proceeds very quickly and smoothly. No long lines and waiting around. You should be fine boarding right at 3PM.

Archived