Barcelona to Istanbul

Leonid

• 2 weeks later...

we were in istanbul 1 1/2 years ago - found the MOST fabulous jeweler - and i was hesitant to buy without really knowing - but had it appraised at my own jewlere back hom and it appraised for lots more than i spent -and since then, my husband has ordered jewlery from him - he will design what you like too - not IN the bazaar, (i wont shop in the bazaar )- Adyl Byrsen divajewellery@mynet.com His name is Adyl and his shop is Di\va Jewelry - he is near the Four Seasons Hotel (which is where you should stay) - tell him Barry and Hope sent you.

hopekirsch@yahoo.com

Ditto on Four Seasons! Had five days there after the Spirit cruise this June and it is fabulous! As have posted here before, we were astounded by Istanbul--now one of our favorite cities, surprisingly. The people are absolutely charming and so helpful despite our being Americans. The food, service, surroundings, tours were all outstanding. Have a wonderful cruise--champagne wishes, caviar dreams, and endless Seabourn cruises for all of our Seabourn family!

Cruisecrazyone,

Glad to hear you like Istanbul. We are thinking of doing a late summer early fall Seabourn cruise that includes Istanbul with our friends Sharon and Paul and James and Stuart from the U.K. you met both couples on the Pride in November. They are a lot of fun and I trust your opinion 100 percent as it tends to be the same as mine. LOL.

Definately the Four Seasons for us.

mcboo:):):)

Archived