Drink your water today

Just say what the hey

Less food is alright

You will feel good with delight

Results will show

You will have a special glow

So ..Ready..Set..Go

Hey everyone!

My Wii Fit's batteries were dead a few weeks ago so I weighed in on my bathroom scales, which I found out are not correct. The Wii Fit says I'm down 1.5 lbs and the other says I'm down 1/2 pound. I'm sticking with the Wii Fit now for my weigh-ins, however, since I weighed in on the bathroom scales last week, I have to claim a 1/2 pound loss. I'm at 142.9 now and that leaves me 2.9 pounds until my goal.

Belle ~ As always, good poem!

Good luck, Losers! :D

First weigh in (trumpets sounding!)

:):):):):):)

WAS 181

NOW 177 (Down 4 pounds in my first week!)

WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!! Happy dance! Goodbye 180s FOREVER.

Cruising in 12 weeks (Valor July 12), want to be in the 150's by then.

Wow, you guys are awesome.

I sadly didn't lose. I'm up 1 lb. Oh well, I lost a whole 2 lbs. total for my cruise next week. I'll try not to gain.

I'll post on May 7th and let you know how I did.

Sheila, I am so jealous and also so happy for you. Not long ago I was 142 but the closer I get to menopause I am having the worst time trying to stay around 160.

I'm up .6 today, but I'm not upset. My jeans are fitting great, so I know I am losing inches. I did something to my knee yesterday and had to take a day off from exercising (hopefully only one day). I was doing so well, so if there is still pain tomorrow I'll have to find some yoga, or pilates or some core exercises so I don't bother it for the next few days.

I'm doing great eating more veggies and leaner protein :D.

Wow, there are some really big "losers" here!

I had been up 2.6 lbs last week (can't remember if I posted that on last week's weigh-in -- I was pretty depressed about it, so I might have spared myself that particular anguish :p). This week I'm back down the 2.6 lbs, so things are looking better!

I had wanted to hit 221.5 by my last weigh-in before my cruise (next week) -- don't think that's going to happen, but I also remember back to January when I felt I'd be thrilled to lose 20 lbs before the cruise. Since I've done that already, I don't think I'll complain!

SW: 246.2

CW: 226

Mini-Goal: 221.5 by 4/30 -- 4.5 lbs in one week!? :eek:

GW: 154

157952.png

Wow, there are some really big "losers" here!

I had been up 2.6 lbs last week (can't remember if I posted that on last week's weigh-in -- I was pretty depressed about it, so I might have spared myself that particular anguish :p). This week I'm back down the 2.6 lbs, so things are looking better!

I had wanted to hit 221.5 by my last weigh-in before my cruise (next week) -- don't think that's going to happen, but I also remember back to January when I felt I'd be thrilled to lose 20 lbs before the cruise. Since I've done that already, I don't think I'll complain!

SW: 246.2

CW: 226

Mini-Goal: 221.5 by 4/30 -- 4.5 lbs in one week!? :eek:

GW: 154

157952.png

I must say that dropping 2.6 pounds is very good. 4.5 in a week would be tough, but as you said, you lost 20 pounds before the cruise, so that is Awesome. I am hoping to drop another 20 by my cruise. Already dropped from 220 to 199, so only have to go 19 more pounds to hit my 180. good luck and have an awesome cruise.

I'm on vacation, so not really doing much. We did take the wii fit with us .... DS is having a great time. He has decided it is his time to get in shape. He graduates from high school in June .... at 17 and 6'4 he finally wants to get healthy.

He is going to start the gym with me next week, and we will be planning dinners together ... so I'm going to use him as my motivation to lose weight. Have a great weekend. Jan

Archived