Seaside Eastern Caribbean Excursions for Kids

dwittwer

Cruising in October on the eastern route in the YC, does anyone have an recommendations for excursions with girls ages 5,9 and 11? I know my girls really want to do a dolphin swim but i can't find one that fits the ages. Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Personally in the Caribbean we will usually do a beach day at most stops. For Nassau Atlantis waterpark would be fun at those ages (depending on height of the 5 year old)

Have you looked at the MSC excursions for your cruise? For my European cruise they have some interesting looking family excursions that are relatively reasonably priced as well.

We enjoyed the Turtle Farm Island Wildlife Encounter on Cayman Island. Bring a swimsuit under your clothes in order to hold the baby sea turtles and to enjoy the pool/water-slide. The kids also fed the birds in the aviary. There is also a lunch provided or you could pay for more food/drink items.

I did notice that some who did the excursion had different colored wristbands and those people didn't have full access to all areas of the park and weren't given lunch so I think that there are different "levels" to the excursion on other cruise lines. If you look at reviews, some of them mention not being allowed to go to certain areas. We had full access and lunch.