Pacific Eden Gatsby party, is it all ages?

Hi all. Im off on the Pacific Eden with my 13 year old daughter. Does anyone know if its adults only or all ages? I went on her last year but we didnt attend the party but Im sure I saw kids dressed up in Gatsby Attire. So for this time I have hired costumes and thought I had better ask the question. Rang P and O's customer line, obviously outsourced so I always call twice to double check the answer and I got a Yes for all ages on 1 call and a NO from the next call. Grrrr! Can anyone advise please? Lots of thanks :)

The reason for the conflicting information is that there are there is a family Gatsby at 7. 15pm, then a teenage one at 8.30pm and the adults one at 9.30pm lol.

I'm attaching photos of the good times I took on the Eden July of this year. [emoji2] Screenshot_20180723-133915_Gallery.jpg.48f464a05852044e19dba7b446075b1a.jpg

Screenshot_20180723-133950_Gallery.jpg.fd9e2a7cd2a45724488d8bc2143f5158.jpg

.... . Thanks heaps :)

You are welcome. Pacific Eden is a great ship and the crew were wonderful so I am sure you will have a great cruise [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You are welcome. Pacific Eden is a great ship and the crew were wonderful so I am sure you will have a great cruise [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Yes, I love it, we did a 4 dayer last year and couldnt have been happier, I get quite upset when I hear bad reports about the Eden :( She is a lovely ship and the cabin staff work so hard, harder than most people. Such a shame this is her last year, us Cairns people are without an embarkation ship now for I dont know how long :(