Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

In the next day or two I will add a link here to the Compasses for this sailing, which I will post on the main pages of CC.

Now back to the question that many of asked back in July; when is your next cruise. Check my signature below, because our next muster is correctly posted again. Get ready Harmony, Lisa and I board October 20th, 2018.

If you have ever thought about a last minute cruise my advice is, if you can go, do it. I have said it to people before, all you need to be is on board. After that, you make it what you want it to be.

Thanks for joining us on our latest adventure.

df64d8480b5a5b867b443e1f0089f720.jpg

Oh no, what about Owen?

School and hockey. You know how much he is looking forward to tomorrow.;) We asked our “adopted son” Little Ricky, but he can’t make it either.

Looks like it’s a mom and dad cruise. :D

Loved your review, it was a surprise to us

We just got back from the Explorer of the Seas in Alaska and missed the warmth of the Caribbean so much that we booked two cruises for the Allure next year.

Yea we loved the Explorer and had a great time, but there is something about the bigger ships we enjoy.

Looking forward to following your October cruise.

Thanks again for this thread.

Sea Ya

Thank you, again, for your review. It has been fun following along daily, especially since we are on the Sunday sailing on Allure, with the same itinerary.

I may have missed it, but have you had an opportunity to post copies of the daily Compass sheets?

Thank you, again, for your review. It has been fun following along daily, especially since we are on the Sunday sailing on Allure, with the same itinerary.

I may have missed it, but have you had an opportunity to post copies of the daily Compass sheets?

Unfortunately I have not yet. Work has been busy, but I have them stacked and ready to process. Hopefully I can start doing them tomorrow afternoon or evening. LOL, lord knows I didn’t save them and drag them home not to post them.

I will put a post here to the link and they will be on a separate thread.

Edit: tonight will be our third night at the hockey arena this week.

Thanks for all of the feedback! I have been going to the straw market since I was a middle schooler so as long as we are inside the pier I think that part would be fine!

There are 4 other ships in port with us on Symphony in April - 2 carnival ships, MSC Seaside, and Celebrity Equinox...I will give a call to see - maybe the cabanas are sold out already...it is the week before Easter and a very popular spring break week for school kids...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be on the Seaside!

• 3 weeks later...
I had a few spare minutes by the pool this afternoon so I whipped this together. Thanks to my iPhone, GoPro and iMovie you get this so-so video. Turn up your volume and enjoy.

No animals were harmed in this production, however I have eaten a few of his tasty relatives. MMM conch fritters.

w2z0mYg0S6c

Great video. Enjoying the review. On the same itinerary on December 9th, starting out of Miami instead of FT Lauderdale. We are in Suite 1718, will let you know how the AC is. Never booked a cruise so close to sail.... but would do it in a minute.

Great video. Enjoying the review. On the same itinerary on December 9th, starting out of Miami instead of FT Lauderdale. We are in Suite 1718, will let you know how the AC is. Never booked a cruise so close to sail.... but would do it in a minute.

Thanks for the good words LM. We return to Allure in late January, to 1720, so I hope the AC works great. It will be our first cruise out of MIA so it will be a new and interesting experience.

Thanks for the good words LM. We return to Allure in late January, to 1720, so I hope the AC works great. It will be our first cruise out of MIA so it will be a new and interesting experience.

It is cool sailing out of MIA but I don't think it makes up for the convenience of sailing out of FLL. I was looking at booking Allure for this winter but I just don't want to sail from MIA. I will wait until the ship returns to FLL. I actually had decided of the cabin that I wanted and then realized the sailing was from Miami.

It is cool sailing out of MIA but I don't think it makes up for the convenience of sailing out of FLL. I was looking at booking Allure for this winter but I just don't want to sail from MIA. I will wait until the ship returns to FLL. I actually had decided of the cabin that I wanted and then realized the sailing was from Miami.

This October will be our last sailing out of PE for a while. Our next 5 over the following 2 years are out of MIA. I suspect I will miss the ease of Fort Lauderdale.

Loved your review [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]we sail on the Allure in December and can’t wait. First time on a ship this big. We finally hit diamond plus after that cruise. Felt like it took forever [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congrats on D+ and I hope you enjoy Allure.