ATV in Mazatlan

lbfluffy

I thought you may have confused your ports, in Puerto Vallarta there is a tour of the same name . Then I Googled it. We did a dune buggy tour at the one one PV there several years ago and had a blast. The also have ATVs

When we are in Mazatlan we have often gone on our own to Stone Island and rent ATVs on the beach--- great fun and a cheap day :)

Search the board for Stone Island - you will find many excellent directions to get there -- It is a short walk from the terminal to the water taxi

I thought you may have confused your ports, in Puerto Vallarta there is a tour of the same name . Then I Googled it. We did a dune buggy tour at the one one PV there several years ago and had a blast. The also have ATVs

When we are in Mazatlan we have often gone on our own to Stone Island and rent ATVs on the beach--- great fun and a cheap day :)

Search the board for Stone Island - you will find many excellent directions to get there -- It is a short walk from the terminal to the water taxi

We’ve done Stone Island many times but want to try Mazatlan this time for the Sierra Madre tour,