P&O Move Over Offer

Yesterday we were offered a move over offer due to over booking on a 3 night Comedy Cruise on Pacific Explorer, which departed today. They offered us a full refund of the cruise fare, plus all our current OBC and any cruise to be taken before 31 May 2018. Of course we accepted. :D

We are now booked on a 8 day cruise to New Caledonia on the lovely Pacific Eden departing on the 16 April. Happy Days. :cool:

Yesterday we were offered a move over offer due to over booking on a 3 night Comedy Cruise on Pacific Explorer, which departed today. They offered us a full refund of the cruise fare, plus all our current OBC and any cruise to be taken before 31 May 2018. Of course we accepted. :D

We are now booked on a 8 day cruise to New Caledonia on the lovely Pacific Eden departing on the 16 April. Happy Days. :cool:

Wow, how wonderful. Glad you could make it work for you.

The news just gets better. I was able to change the cruise I selected and we are now on a Pacific Explorer 10 day cruise to Vanuatu, including Pentecost Island. I have wanted to visit Pentecost Island since I was young and first saw the land divers in a documentary.

Pretty rare to see with P&O. That's a great deal if it suits your times though!

The news just gets better. I was able to change the cruise I selected and we are now on a Pacific Explorer 10 day cruise to Vanuatu, including Pentecost Island. I have wanted to visit Pentecost Island since I was young and first saw the land divers in a documentary.

Excellent.:D

Now that I am retired, the timing was not an issue. :D

I think that is the key with these move over offers, being flexible and being able to rearrange things at short notice. Being retired certainly helps with timings.:D