Seaside "Buttergate"

leos037

:)

You should know!! Didn't Norway have a butter crisis at Christmas time some years ago? I believe I remember Danes making a fortune selling butter in small packages to panicking Norwegians. :)

Also: Nine pages??? I have only one.

"Page 9 of 9" - So yeah..

As I said - the little things.. :)

In Norway we get all kind of silly crisis going on. Living in Norway is basically the same as if it was possible to live "The Cruise Critic Forum" = It is all about first world problems..

On our last night at dinner' date=' they had the Lurpak. It was the only night we didn’t have American butter but asked for the other and he was able to get me one little pack. Seems there was a shortage toward the end which I am attributing to the extra sea day we had in missing Grand Cayman.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

"Land O'Lakes" spreadable butter is the same as the Lurbak, just with more additives like salt, yellow dye, and flavour enhancers.

They keep this up in Miami and they can move their European experience back across the Atlantic where it came from. No bread, butter, coffee, pitchers of water in the MDR ..... This will go down like the Titanic eventually.

Divina has been doing fine for two years and has a massive American following now, so I think Seaside will be ok and those that don’t like it will go back to Carnival I imagine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This is spreadable unsalted butter it’s actually my favourite and I buy it all the time. It has added olive or rapeseed oil to make it spreadable.

The non spreadable one is pure butter.

I think it is one of the best selling brands here in the U.K..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just goes to show you should take all reviews with a pinch of salt!

Divina has been doing fine for two years and has a massive American following now, so I think Seaside will be ok and those that don’t like it will go back to Carnival I imagine.

I respectfully disagree. If divina was “doing fine” with a massive amount of American following it would Not be the cheapest option sailing out of Florida and would probably not have the second worst overall cruise rating.

I do acknowledge some loyal supporters exist. There are also supporters like myself who will only book MSc as a value option (at least 25-50% cheaper than competition).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...