Deck 8 Evening Buffet Open.

ISLANDCRUSO

Just curious if and how you know your dining time and restaurant?

Ours was printed on the cruise documents as Early . We didn't find out which restaurant/table number till we arrived and checked in. Not sure how that works for the middle seating , if it is considered early or late.

Ours was printed on the cruise documents as Early . We didn't find out which restaurant/table number till we arrived and checked in. Not sure how that works for the middle seating , if it is considered early or late.

Ours says "EARLY DINING" as well but it is only a "dining request" where we are Bella our chances are low of getting one of the 2 earlier (if there are 3) sittings.

Ours says "EARLY DINING" as well but it is only a "dining request" where we are Bella our chances are low of getting one of the 2 earlier (if there are 3) sittings.

Here's what I am thinking. Start a new thread so people can see your concern separate from this one. (Check too if someone else already started one, there have to be more people who are concerned about this). Something like "Requested Early Dining Bella: Seaside". Then ask for people to give you feedback on what happened with their experience. What time and dining room they ended up with. Get some help from those onboard from now till you sail. Percentagewise you have a greater chance of getting one of the four earlier ime slots than a person who wants late dining of getting what they want, especially since there is supposedly a pretty high ratio of Europeans. I hope it turns out right for you and if you draw the late one go see the Maitre'd as soon as you board and be firm with your reasons you can't eat that late, dietary, go to bed early whatever it is.

Here's what I am thinking. Start a new thread so people can see your concern separate from this one. (Check too if someone else already started one, there have to be more people who are concerned about this). Something like "Requested Early Dining Bella: Seaside". Then ask for people to give you feedback on what happened with their experience. What time and dining room they ended up with. Get some help from those onboard from now till you sail. Percentagewise you have a greater chance of getting one of the four earlier ime slots than a person who wants late dining of getting what they want, especially since there is supposedly a pretty high ratio of Europeans. I hope it turns out right for you and if you draw the late one go see the Maitre'd as soon as you board and be firm with your reasons you can't eat that late, dietary, go to bed early whatever it is.

Thanks for your feedback all good stuff here. I probably won't bother starting another thread but I will certainly get onboard early and if we are assigned a late dinner we will plead our case. There is only my wife and I so that might help as well. At the end of the day no on has ever starved on a cruise ;) we are planning to enjoy ourselves

You won't know what your stuck with until you board.

When you see the restaurant manager mention what you have read “on the forum “ they quickly found us a table when we wanted it!

I didn’t pick up on the about face when I said it but our friends noticed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk