Med Cruise - Can i collect Passport Stamps?

worldtravelista1

First Med Cruise, and beyond excited! We're on Meraviglia, embarkation is Barcelona and will be stopping in France, Italy, and Malta.

I LOVE getting passport stamps.... anyone know if MSC will hold my passport, or if i can hang on to it to collect stamps? And if so, is where should i go to get the stamp in Marseille, Genova, (or Civitavecchia or Palermo), or Valletta.

Thanks! :hearteyes:

First Med Cruise, and beyond excited! We're on Meraviglia, embarkation is Barcelona and will be stopping in France, Italy, and Malta.

I LOVE getting passport stamps.... anyone know if MSC will hold my passport, or if i can hang on to it to collect stamps? And if so, is where should i go to get the stamp in Marseille, Genova, (or Civitavecchia or Palermo), or Valletta.

Thanks! :hearteyes:

It is all Europe...so I don't know if you get stamps in your passport. Within Europe there is (almost) no border control...since 1992....

I think Monaco is a bit of an aberration in that regard. You would have to go out of your way to find some kind of official government office to get a stamp, if at all, the last thing you'd want to do on vacation I'm sure. You are border-control checked in your international arrival airport and then if you stay within the Schengen zone no more border control for your cruise.