Ruby princess Menus wanted

culvercitycruiser

hello,

We will be on the Ruby Princess on January 6, 2018 and we are looking for the dinner menus if anyone going soon can post.

We want to book a dinner in the Grill and do not want to book a night when they have something in the MDR that we want to eat.

In the past, we have gotten scans from another amazing Cruise Critic member and we were happy that we did.

Some nights are busier than others and would like to make reservations

Thanks so much for any menu replies

Christie

hello,

We will be on the Ruby Princess on January 6, 2018 and we are looking for the dinner menus if anyone going soon can post.

We want to book a dinner in the Grill and do not want to book a night when they have something in the MDR that we want to eat.

In the past, we have gotten scans from another amazing Cruise Critic member and we were happy that we did.

Some nights are busier than others and would like to make reservations

Thanks so much for any menu replies

Christie

Me too please😎

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Princess has "set" menus that are interchangable cruise to cruise depending on the availability of the raw ingredents. Rather hard to serve scallops if they are never delivered to the ship. Several days before YOUR cruise, menus are verified and the order those mealswill be served. On embarkation day, you can watch supplies being loaded IN ORDER onto the ship. Now as to the original question, if you go to the desk MDR and ask politely, they will produce a three ring binder with the menus in order for the entire cruise. If your planning on going to specialty restaurant, this knowledge is very helpful in choosing which night to go.

Princess has "set" menus that are interchangable cruise to cruise depending on the availability of the raw ingredents. Rather hard to serve scallops if they are never delivered to the ship. Several days before YOUR cruise, menus are verified and the order those mealswill be served. On embarkation day, you can watch supplies being loaded IN ORDER onto the ship. Now as to the original question, if you go to the desk MDR and ask politely, they will produce a three ring binder with the menus in order for the entire cruise. If your planning on going to specialty restaurant, this knowledge is very helpful in choosing which night to go.

Wow, that is very interesting that they will share menus ahead for you...however, after cruising many times on the west coast we have found the menus to be almost exactly the same since 2015...only difference is in quality, the omission of the best items, and lack of interest of the dining staff due to the same old thing being served cruise after cruise. Yes they have set menus...I know them by heart now and that is not good for frequent Princess cruisers...I'm ready for a new experience after getting off the Ruby March 10th-17th. I'm very disappointed and totally bored with their menus...