Anyone have recent Glory Western itinerary Fun Times?

italianfemmy

Hello. Do you have the recent Carnival Glory Fun Times for the Western Caribbean itinerary? I would absolutely love to have copies. I am accustomed to finding fun times easily when I cruised in the past and have had difficulty locating anything remotely recent for the Glory and the one I did find was for the Eastern itinerary. Thank you in advance!

Oh amazing! Have you scanned them? I would love love love to see them. :D

I haven’t scanned them, was hoping the pictures of the would post but it’s not working so far. I’ll scan them tonight [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

tvlworm, THANK YOU! My son and I are reading over your Fun Times, and that's getting us even more excited for our upcoming trip. He's 18 now, and is so bummed that he cannot do Club O2, he was wondering what there would be for him to do. (As if he's going to do more than sleep, eat, and swim...but at least now he knows he'll have choices ;) )

tvlworm, THANK YOU! My son and I are reading over your Fun Times, and that's getting us even more excited for our upcoming trip. He's 18 now, and is so bummed that he cannot do Club O2, he was wondering what there would be for him to do. (As if he's going to do more than sleep, eat, and swim...but at least now he knows he'll have choices ;) )

<3 It's great, isn't it? :D I like to see Fun Times every time before I cruise so I can get an idea of what I want to do each day and what will be repeated so I don't feel too stressed to do something that may happen again etc. Knowing the schedule ahead of time is awesome and also amps me up! :D

You’re welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

<3 It's great, isn't it? :D I like to see Fun Times every time before I cruise so I can get an idea of what I want to do each day and what will be repeated so I don't feel too stressed to do something that may happen again etc. Knowing the schedule ahead of time is awesome and also amps me up! :D

Are you on this Saturdays sailing?

• 2 weeks later...